Ted Cottrell

Scott Dierking

Don't get me wrong-Carson Palmer is teh real deal and he has some major weapons, but it is always the same deal with Teddy's defenses-Out of position and unable to tackle.

The man was thisclose to being our head coach.

I can't believe the people who said unanimously that "The Vikings will be a MUCH better team with Randy Moss gone now". FIVE Ints by Culpepper?

Don't get me wrong-Carson Palmer is teh real deal and he has some major weapons, but it is always the same deal with Teddy's defenses-Out of position and unable to tackle.

The man was thisclose to being our head coach.

I can't believe the people who said unanimously that "The Vikings will be a MUCH better team with Randy Moss gone now". FIVE Ints by Culpepper?

Marvin Lewis has done a good Job with the former

2-14 Team! Only a handful of Coaches could turn

a Losing Team like that around!! The best being

Herm Edwards who has taken a 9-7 Team to 10-6 and

6-10..That my friends shows balance and versatility!! :lol:

Marvin Lewis has done a good Job with the former

2-14 Team! Only a handful of Coaches could turn

a Losing Team like that around!! The best being

Herm Edwards who has taken a 9-7 Team to 10-6 and

6-10..That my friends shows balance and versatility!! :lol:

Sav-In your estimation-Which is harder-?

Turning a 2 or 3 win team into an 8-8 team, or turning an 8-8 team into a 12-4 team?

Let's just start that premise.

Sav-In your estimation-Which is harder-?

Turning a 2 or 3 win team into an 8-8 team, or turning an 8-8 team into a 12-4 team?

Let's just start that premise.

Or turning a 1-15 to a 12-4 Team!!LOL Look Scottie

Don't bother apologizing we both know Hermie's the

Best!! George Seifert has nothing on Hermie! Even

though he won a Bowl with the niner's when he took

over the Panthers at 4-12 he took them to 8-8,7-9

and 1-15..So Hermie is alot better then old George!

I'm sure you were happy to see Dinger as Hackett

before him still love your Draw play and don't

believe in using 2 backs!! Go Cumar another 1000+

season !! =D>

Sav-Here is a new form of debate you may want to try sometime-When someone asks you a direct Question-Try ANSWERING that question sometime, rather than putting words in someone elses mouth, or just avoiding the topic in whole.

It makes you look much more credible. Otherwise you look like you are dodging. And we all know you are the king of dodging.

Sav-Here is a new form of debate you may want to try sometime-When someone asks you a direct Question-Try ANSWERING that question sometime, rather than putting words in someone elses mouth, or just avoiding the topic in whole.

It makes you look much more credible. Otherwise you look like you are dodging. And we all know you are the king of dodging.

You ask silly questions scottie! Of course it's

easier to go from 2-14 to 8-8 then 9-7 to 12-4

like the Tuna did from 97 to 98! Depending on

the schedule getting the last few wins on a already

winning Team is harder..That takes Coaching!! :wink:

You ask silly questions scottie! Of course it's

easier to go from 2-14 to 8-8 then 9-7 to 12-4

like the Tuna did from 97 to 98! Depending on

the schedule getting the last few wins on a already

winning Team is harder..That takes Coaching!! :wink:

Ok then, I will just follow your blind lead then-That Marvin Lewis, what a great coach he is. He is UNDEATED in teh playoffs. NEVER lost a playoff game I tell you. Cast the bust for Canton for Marvin. The man is can't miss.

See, I can get all sploogy too. :roll:

Ok then, I will just follow your blind lead then-That Marvin Lewis, what a great coach he is. He is UNDEATED in teh playoffs. NEVER lost a playoff game I tell you. Cast the bust for Canton for Marvin. The man is can't miss.

See, I can get all sploogy too. :roll:

And he has a Ring when he was DC for the Ravens

that had one of the Best D's of the last 25 years!

Or did you forget that?? All I said was he's done

a Good Job with the Bengals..So you feel he hasn't?

Ok.. Your opinion is noted..He still has a long ways

to go unlike your Guy Hermie!! :roll:

And he has a Ring when he was DC for the Ravens

that had one of the Best D's of the last 25 years!

Or did you forget that?? All I said was he's done

a Good Job with the Bengals..So you feel he hasn't?

Ok.. Your opinion is noted..He still has a long ways

to go unlike your Guy Hermie!! :roll:

Hey, it was not me that was annointing Lewis here. It was not me that brought him up.

I could rattle off a list of coaches as long as my arm who have done a "good job, but still a ways to go". Herm among them.

I thought we were looking for "GREAT" coaches. This league is chock full of "good" coaches.

At least you had sense to backpedal this time

[-X

Hey, it was not me that was annointing Lewis here. It was not me that brought him up.

I could rattle off a list of coaches as long as my arm who have done a "good job, but still a ways to go". Herm among them.

I thought we were looking for "GREAT" coaches. This league is chock full of "good" coaches.

At least you had sense to backpedal this time

[-X

Scottie Scottie Scottie..All I said was and I quote;Marvin Lewis has done a good Job with the former 2-14 Team! If you don't know by now alot of what I post is done in a sarcastic vein with a comedic intent to rile up the Chicken Little Apologists which your the Head Rooster of! =D>

OK Sav-I will bite-Please show me ONE post ONE post, where I have served as an apologist.

For once, please back up yopur vitol with a little bit of fact.

Show me where Martin said I take myself out to let

Jordan score in the red zone! :mrgreen: No matter

what I post you defend either Martin or Hermie with

your version of the Truth..Defend or Apologize what's

the difference?? By the way Vitol is a Hair care product??

Why would I want to back up a Hair care product?? :roll:

Show me where Martin said I take myself out to let

Jordan score in the red zone! :mrgreen: No matter

what I post you defend either Martin or Hermie with

your version of the Truth..Defend or Apologize what's

the difference?? By the way Vitol is a Hair care product??

Why would I want to back up a Hair care product?? :roll:

I see-You don't understand what "apologist" means. By Apologist, you mean one that has an "opinion" other than yours.

Sav, I guess you have not learned this in your long life, but others are going to have an opinion that differs than yours from time to to time. I can only assume that you also do not realize that fact that someone has a different opinion than yours, that doesnt make them wrong. It also means that you do not have to lump them into groups that you give cute little names and it means that you don't have to force other pre- conceived opions that you force onto them.

This all makes a little more sense now.

Sav, I agree with a lot of what you have to say at times. That does not mean I agree with EVERYTHING you say. Just because of that fact, you do not need to be frightened of my opinions, as you seem to be, as you want to deride them point blank all of the time.

I will let you have your opinions. I may not agree with them, but I will debate you on them on their own merit without talking down to you or name calling, unless you stoop to that level first. Please allow me (and others) to have our own opinions as well.

You really can learn a lot more when you are open minded.

I see-You don't understand what "apologist" means. By Apologist, you mean one that has an "opinion" other than yours.

Sav, I guess you have not learned this in your long life, but others are going to have an opinion that differs than yours from time to to time. I can only assume that you also do not realize that fact that someone has a different opinion than yours, that doesnt make them wrong. It also means that you do not have to lump them into groups that you give cute little names and it means that you don't have to force other pre- conceived opions that you force onto them.

This all makes a little more sense now.

Sav, I agree with a lot of what you have to say at times. That does not mean I agree with EVERYTHING you say. Just because of that fact, you do not need to be frightened of my opinions, as you seem to be, as you want to deride them point blank all of the time.

I will let you have your opinions. I may not agree with them, but I will debate you on them on their own merit without talking down to you or name calling, unless you stoop to that level first. Please allow me (and others) to have our own opinions as well.

You really can learn a lot more when you are open minded.

Again my Tunnel Visioned Friend..Alot of what I say

I do SARCASTICALLY...And show me one post where you

have ever agreed with Me?? And I'd be more afraid

of EB with a water pistol then your opinion..Unless

he went after my Girlfriends "Vitol" Hair Conditioner! :lol:

BTW don't put others in refering to yourself..I'm sure "Others" are quite capable of defending their

own opinions with no help from you! :wink:

Again my Tunnel Visioned Friend..Alot of what I say

I do SARCASTICALLY...And show me one post where you

have ever agreed with Me?? And I'd be more afraid

of EB with a water pistol then your opinion..Unless

he went after my Girlfriends "Vitol" Hair Conditioner! :lol:

BTW don't put others in refering to yourself..I'm sure "Others" are quite capable of defending their

own opinions with no help from you! :wink:

Convenient excuse.

Here is Savage logic-"Oh, am I being unreasonable in my football point, OHHHHH I was being "sarcastic" don't you get it?" :roll:

Archived