Jetstone exclusive at JN?????

Fred Jetstone

Wow... just wow... :roll:

At least try something that hasn't been done before. Fat girlfriend... woooo... not that funny.

I mean, pulling random pictures off the net, proclaiming that they're me... real creative. I'm shocked you didn't go to art school!

And seriously, the man love for me, I mean, you don't have to show your affection like this. Yes, I've rejected you, so you're lashing back. It's understandable. Maybe you should seek counseling.

Latin Lawyer and Stormie sitting in a tree

K - I - S - S - I - N - G

First comes love, then comes marriage

Then comes.......

Wow... just wow... are you 13? Even Tom would tell you to grow up. Man... Brooks must have spurrned you something fierce!

And, it obvious you've got a crush on LL too, since you're lashing out at him too. Damn man... just because we don't like you that way, doesn't mean you've gotta get all defensive. You should go on one of those speed dating things. Or move to LA. They've got a huge community for your kind. West LA (West Hollywood)... that's more your speed.

Wow... just wow... are you 13? Even Tom would tell you to grow up. Man... Brooks must have spurrned you something fierce!

And, it obvious you've got a crush on LL too, since you're lashing out at him too. Damn man... just because we don't like you that way, doesn't mean you've gotta get all defensive. You should go on one of those speed dating things. Or move to LA. They've got a huge community for your kind. West LA (West Hollywood)... that's more your speed.

Stormshadow, what do you expect...he comes from a different network than ABC, CBS, NBC or FOX...he is from:

gcn.gif

:shock:

LL

SOULMATES - a one act play starring Latin Lawyer and Stormie

LATIN LAWYER: But I always smoke after sex...I told you that.

STORMIE: I just don't want you to get lung cancer. If I don't have you, I'm lost.

LATIN LAWYER: Shut up and kiss me, you fool.

STORMIE: I can't resist your lips, LL. You know that.

LATIN LAWYER: Kiss me. Kiss me. I'm losing my mind. Kiss me!!!

STORMIE: Let me redden your lips a little first.

LATIN LAWYER: We going to have lots of fun together.

STORMIE: Forever and always.

buttface.jpg

Flintstones... Meet the Flintstones,

They're a modern stoneage family.

From the town of Bedrock,

They're a page right out of history.

Let's ride with the family down the street.

Through the courtesy of Fred's two feet.

When you're with the Flintstones,

have a yabba dabba doo time,

a dabba doo time,

we'll have a gay old time!

Classic JM...hahahaha

Fred is a bonesmoker!

LL

Archived