I will be at Jets Camp tomorrow. Tweeting.

T0mShane

If anyone wants me dead, you should know that I am an Asian male with a swastika tattoo on my right forearm. Come, get a piece. I dare you.

Seriously, Max is letting me "tweet" my observations for this site, and he has threatened me with death if I embarrass the site "again," whatever THAT means.

If anyone has specific questions or stuff they want me to look for, gimme a shout on Twitter!

I'm not sure why, but when I think of Tom Shane "tweeting" I recall Donna Summer.

"Toot, toot, heeehhhhh, tweet, tweet"

whistle blowing and all.

Maybe it's just me though. ;)

Gonna go out on a limb and say yes, it is just you. :-P

If anyone wants me dead, you should know that I am an Asian male with a swastika tattoo on my right forearm. Come, get a piece. I dare you.

Seriously, Max is letting me "tweet" my observations for this site, and he has threatened me with death if I embarrass the site "again," whatever THAT means.

If anyone has specific questions or stuff they want me to look for, gimme a shout on Twitter!

lol, look at the tweet monster i created.

dude, do some quick research and sort out how to send a pic from your phone to twitter. I know flickr has a tool for this, as do a few others. Get on it!

Tom is there, here are the updates from this mornings practice so far. Full camp report later, thanks Tom:

1. B Thomas destroys Shonn Greene in blocking drillless than a minute ago from mobile web
  2. Sanch has wicked accuracy. Throws a great ball.4 minutes ago from mobile web
  3. Leonhard coaching up Rhodes, E Smith nonstop.8 minutes ago from mobile web
  4. Sanch has great feet. Gonna make alot of plays outside pocket.10 minutes ago from mobile web
  5. Schott ALOT louder, more vocal this year. Confident w/o Mangini looking over shoulder.12 minutes ago from mobile web
  6. Brick is still too skinny. We need to get him to Max's nutritionist.16 minutes ago from mobile web
  7. Ball doesn't explode out of Sanchez's hand. Clemens much better velocity.21 minutes ago from mobile web
  8. There's a man here in a Bryan Thomas jersey other than Bryan Thomas. No lie.34 minutes ago from mobile web
  9. "The Crown City" moniker NOT in reference to great local dentistry, btwabout 1 hour ago from mobile web
  10. Arriving in Cortland for awesome day of coverage for JNabout 1 hour ago from mobile web

Is he serious? Or is he fooling around. That would run contrary to the reports of him looking big this year...

I think he is serious. And both can be true. Brick can be bigger than last year but still too skinny for a LT. It would be at least a step in the right direction if he was bigger though.

1. Tony Richardson touches people, people go backward.less than a minute ago from mobile web
  2. Harris and Scott in middle are going to be fun to watch. No more EZPass for Welker, Faulk4 minutes ago from mobile web
  3. JetNation.com is live at camp today (thank you Tom Shane). Check out our #jets updates about #jetscamp.9 minutes ago from web
  4. Gholston alot thinner, still sticking to blocks.10 minutes ago from mobile web
  5. B Thomas destroys Shonn Greene in blocking drill12 minutes ago from mobile web
  6. Sanch has wicked accuracy. Throws a great ball.15 minutes ago from mobile web
  7. Leonhard coaching up Rhodes, E Smith nonstop.19 minutes ago from mobile web
  8. Sanch has great feet. Gonna make alot of plays outside pocket.21 minutes ago from mobile web
  9. Schott ALOT louder, more vocal this year. Confident w/o Mangini looking over shoulder.23 minutes ago from mobile web
  10. Brick is still too skinny. We need to get him to Max's nutritionist.27 minutes ago from mobile web
  11. Ball doesn't explode out of Sanchez's hand. Clemens much better velocity.32 minutes ago from mobile web
  12. There's a man here in a Bryan Thomas jersey other than Bryan Thomas. No lie.about 1 hour ago from mobile web
  13. "The Crown City" moniker NOT in reference to great local dentistry, btwabout 1 hour ago from mobile web
  14. Arriving in Cortland for awesome day of coverage for JN

I'm not sure why, but when I think of Tom Shane "tweeting" I recall Donna Summer.

"Toot, toot, heeehhhhh, tweet, tweet"

whistle blowing and all.

Maybe it's just me though. ;)

QZ_KbwEVBjU

LOL!!! thanks for the great laugh this morning ladies! i will say, though, donna has better fashion sense then T0mshane.. now if she was wearing a yankees t-shirt 4 sizes to small... ( ok that tiny yankees tee thing will never get old .. at least for me :D )

Someone must not like Gholston...

HolyJoeNamath Gholston beats Thomas Jones TWICE during blocking drills! 6 minutes ago from TweetDeck

HolyJoeNamath Nice to see Gholston bringing it a little bit half a minute ago from TweetDeck

snysteve blocking drill gholston has gotten the best of t. jones twice.

Tweets are a bit dangerous because they make a big statement about a real time observation. Tom will give a more detailed breakdown later on though.

Once you move past the 140 character limit it gets a bit easier to expand.

1. JetNationBart Scott gets in S Greenes face after Greene takes too long getting back to huddle. Awesome. Scott wasnt even in on that rep.less than a minute ago from mobile web
  2. jn_logo_normal.gif
    JetNationJets have no answer for size on the interior D.4 minutes ago from mobile web
  3. jn_logo_normal.gif
    JetNationJenkins eats Mangold, Faneca consistently in run drills.6 minutes ago from mobile web
  4. jn_logo_normal.gif
    JetNationDustin Keller is going to get a back killed with his blocking off the edge.

the offense is going to be a real issue this year.. i just have a bad feeling. i realize that this is only the second day of camp, but we have a QB who is competing for the starting job for the 17th time ( ok a little exaggeration there) and another QB who has been hailed as the next coming of broadway joe..

so they are both nervous nellies..

then we have an unproven WR core, and all they hear is .. who ELSE is going to come in and be the elite WR..

AND just to make things better, we have a strong RB core.. but the FO is deciding to just piss them off and not pay them..

LOVE the D, but without an offense, it is pretty hard to get to the promise land.

Nothing from Gholston in 11 on 11's. Looks quicker and Pettine has him coming through A and B gap. Cool1 minute ago from mobile web

Leon in wildcat. Price tag is going up.7 minutes ago from mobile web

Clemens thinking wayyy too much. Sanch just throws it. No fear.8 minutes ago from mobile web

Wayne Hunter, move TE. God help us.13 minutes ago from mobile web

LOVE the D, but without an offense, it is pretty hard to get to the promise land.

without a defense you have nothing. You have the 2008 broncos. You can make it to the bowl with a sick defense and a compentant offense... a great offense and a bad defense gets you to 8-8 or so. In summary Im not too worried.

without a defense you have nothing. You have the 2008 broncos. You can make it to the bowl with a sick defense and a compentant offense... a great offense and a bad defense gets you to 8-8 or so. In summary Im not too worried.

did i say that it would be better with a bad D and a good offense? Did i say that a good D doesnt matter?

i just think that without a good offense, it is very hard (not impossible 1985 bears, 200o ravens, 2002 bucs) to make it to and win a superbowl.

i am very happy about a strong D, but if on offense i am watching interceptions all day, i will need to remember to bring a bottle of tums to every game :D

Nice to see TomShane still has a fresh hatred for Kerry Rhodes and everything he does.

Bro, I kid you not, everyone--EVERYONE was on the practice field doing something special teams related, and there was Kerry and Lito on the sidelines hanging out, with Kerry flipping around the red cap he's supposed to put on his helmet that everyone else had on. He also had two huge diamonds in his ears and what looked like a tan velour headband that he bought a Dolce and Gabbana. Add to that he's doing NOTHING on the field. True, he's not my favorite player, but he has a new coach who's trying to sell a new system, I think he should stop big-timing for a second and jog down on one freaking kick coverage. At least pretend he's a leader.

Someone must not like Gholston...

HolyJoeNamath Gholston beats Thomas Jones TWICE during blocking drills! 6 minutes ago from TweetDeck

HolyJoeNamath Nice to see Gholston bringing it a little bit half a minute ago from TweetDeck

snysteve blocking drill gholston has gotten the best of t. jones twice.

In drills it's subjective. He ripped under Jones on one play that would have taken him out of the play and I didn't even see the other one where he "beat" Jones. On the one that I saw where he ripped, he would have only gotten the sack if the QB counted to 20, imo.

Archived