jenkins injured?

neckdemon

Careful ND. Max might delete this thread and report it himself. :Nuts:

i honestly can't figure out why anyone would even bother posting on that site anymore. these forums are supposed to be an entertaining place to BS with other jets fans abotu the team and other crap and get some news. that place is like the communist version. between him and his mods it's there's alot of megalomania going on around there.

They built the defense around him? He just got here. He may be the most important player, but they didn't build the D around him. He was a late addition. They even tried to get Sean Rogers first.

They did go for Shaun Rogers first, but i don't think they went for Jenkins just because Rogers was taken. I'm pretty sure Jenkins was available after Rogers and the organization felt that Jenkins was a better fit...which he turned out to be a great fit.

They did go for Shaun Rogers first, but i don't think they went for Jenkins just because Rogers was taken. I'm pretty sure Jenkins was available after Rogers and the organization felt that Jenkins was a better fit...which he turned out to be a great fit.

Yes I agree with that.

Plus I like that it worked out that Rogers got to hate Mangini in Cleveland instead of here. :-P

Archived