To make up for TX's absence

nj meadowlands

You guys will love this one.

The hotel I am staying at is allowing guests to bring their pets.

So my daughter and I get on the elevator to go up to our room after going for a walk.

On gets this elderly lady (with the biggest diamond necklace I ever saw) holding a small poodle. The damn thing was ugly as hell, almost as ugly as DK's mutt who wears contact lenses.

Anyway the mutt starts yapping and the lady sets him down on the floor.

The next thing I know the friggn' ugly mutt comes over to me and takes a leak on my foot.

The lady then yells out "Bad boy Chadwick, bad boy".

WTF, which one of you friggn' clowns set that one up? :shock:

So my daughter and I get on the elevator to go up to our room after going for a walk.

On gets this elderly lady (with the biggest diamond necklace I ever saw) holding a small poodle. The damn thing was ugly as hell, almost as ugly as DK's mutt who wears contact lenses.

The next thing I know the friggn' ugly mutt comes over to me and takes a leak on my foot.

so funny. i didnt think my great Aunt Ettie got the message. i am glad to know that she is safe! :lol:

Its a sign tx. The Jets will take over the throne in the AFC East this year and will beat the patriots once again.

That's funny TX.

Hope all ends up ok this w/end.

Its a sign tx. The Jets will take over the throne in the AFC East this year and will beat the patriots once again.

barton,

It's going to take a lot more then some ugly mutt pissing on my foot for the Jets to over take the Pats in the AFCE.

All I'm hoping for this weekend is to be back in the house, feet propped up in my recliner, drinking a cold beer and watching the NFL Sunday ticket.

Unfortunately, that happening is about as great as the Jets playing in a Super Bowl.

I put both odds at less than 1%. :wink:

We will be safe and sound.

Not so sure about the home however.

Ouch, sorry to hear that. When is your neck of the woods supposed to be getting hit?

Glad to hear you'll be alright though. Maybe you should think about moving back to NY and then becomming a Jets fan. :wink:

barton,

It's going to take a lot more then some ugly mutt pissing on my foot for the Jets to over take the Pats in the AFCE.

All I'm hoping for this weekend is to be back in the house, feet propped up in my recliner, drinking a cold beer and watching the NFL Sunday ticket.

Unfortunately, that happening is about as great as the Jets playing in a Super Bowl.

I put both odds at less than 1%. :wink:

...The hurricane is now a category 3 TX...maybe there is hope. Sunday Ticket at home is at arms reach brother. Stay safe and you and your family are in my thoughts.

Don't tell me there ain't a God

Remind me to send Grandma her birthday check a little early this year.

I love you Grandma!

Archived