Should It Be Illegal For A Job To Require You To Speak Spanish?

New York Mick

Should It Be Illegal For A Job To Require You To Speak Spanish?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should It Be Illegal For A Job To Require You To Speak Spanish?

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Other then translator.

I was going though jobs listed and a handful say Spanish required but the jobs have nothing to do with translating.

Just wondering your opinion.

I personally think it's complete bull****, the people getting hired should be required to speak some form of English.

If the job doesnt require you to translate or if the job doesnt have clients that speak only spanish I say it should be illegal.

Thats not what im worried about though. Soon it will be standard for people to have a good credit score in order for people to get the job. Thats horrible.

New York Mick: Very silly question.

Should it be illegal for a job to require programming capabilities? Do you know C++? How about being a CPA?

All potential employers expect some unique skills. If I could speak another language my job opportunities would be 50%-80% better.

Hahahahahhaa...I would! It's so politically incorrect - and AWESOME.

And V, you would have female Gladiators going after Maria and Carmalita....so there is your lesbo angle.....and if the lady Galdiator looks like this one:

Raye+Hollitt.bmp

you would attract gay men, cross dressers, transgendered, transsexuals, bisexuals, the overall confused, and hermaphrodites. It would be Ratings nirvana. ;)

That chick is hot don't be hatin.

Archived