2005 - The year of no excuses???

PETROCK

What will Herm's excuse be this year??

Penningtons arm didn't heal right?

...I think we have been hoodwinked into believing that our QB was healthy and ready when he wasn't...that being the case they could have started Fiedler and gave Chad more time to get acclimated and heal up some more. I would rather have him get it together and come in the game when he's healthy. I believe Jay would have done well until he could come back...shoulda, woulda, coulda though huh?... :(

...I think we have been hoodwinked into believing that our QB was healthy and ready when he wasn't...that being the case they could have started Fiedler and gave Chad more time to get acclimated and heal up some more. I would rather have him get it together and come in the game when he's healthy. I believe Jay would have done well until he could come back...shoulda, woulda, coulda though huh?... :(

The only thing I can figure is, part of the rehab process is getting back out there and throwing again, and going through the soreness. I don't think they could have delayed it, and avoided this process. It would have been, either go with Fiedler for the entire season, and get Pennington through this stage, now, rather than later on in the season.

The problem is, I think he may have re-injured it. This is not good.

Archived