Chrebet can SUCK IT

Barton

bull farging Sh#t

you can NOT blame that one wayne

not only was the ball thrown into double coverage at FOUR MILES PER HOUR, it was knocked out of his hands.

bull Sh#t if you blame wayne you little tard

HE HAD THE ****IN BALL AND HE LET IT GET KNOCKED OUT OF HIS HANDS STFU

Chrebet is a sh*tty wide reciever he sucks

Why does he jump for every pass?

He left his feet for a pass that was chest high.

If he stays on his feet, he catches it.

But by jumping, he was foreced to concentrate more on getting his feet down instead of hanging on to the pass.

That one was on Wayne.

He's gotta make that play for his injured QB.

But by jumping, he was foreced to concentrate more on getting his feet down instead of hanging on to the pass.

That one was on Wayne.

Cotchery would have had that EASY

That one was on Wayne.

...I agree on the jumping thing, but he is a short man maybe he needed that extra spring. Gotta rewatch the jump in particular before i say anything about that particular play. But he does jump a lot for sure. But I dont think it was on him though...the DB definately took a jab at the ball he was definately going hard to that ball....and our injured QB should have done better earlier and maybe we aren't banking on that play to win the game.

HE HAD THE ****!n BALL AND HE LET IT GET KNOCKED OUT OF HIS HANDS STFU

Chrebet is a sh*tty wide reciever he sucks

You don't know what you're talking about you little dumbass. He had a little floater thrown into double coverage and it didn't get there fast enough. To say Chrebet is a sh*tty wide receiver he sucks... well, you're just a dumbass. You probably still think we're going to the super bowl.

And btw, nice pick with Justin Miller. He's the MAN

You don't know what you're talking about you little dumbass. He had a little floater thrown into double coverage and it didn't get there fast enough. To say Chrebet is a sh*tty wide receiver he sucks... well, you're just a dumbass. You probably still think we're going to the super bowl.

And btw, nice pick with Justin Miller. He's the MAN

YOU ARE SUCH A DUMBASS

HE HAD THE FUKKIN BALL!!

HE DROPPED IT!!!

Callin me alittle dumbass, and how big are you?

A lot bigger than you, squirt, assuredly.

Everyone at the stadium saw how slow that ball came into Chrebet. Oh wait, you don't go the stadium ever. I forgot.

Ok so how big are you then tuff guy?

Its KINDA HARD TO GO TO A JETS GAME WHEN YOU'RE IN FLORIDA! Why dont you try it.

Stop being a damn moron. Chrebet would admit that he fu**ed up.

Me, i'm 5'11.

You talk like you're 5'5

You can always tell the young little immature fool by the one who needs to get the last word... this thread is over :roll:

The fact that you cant even admit how tall you are just shows the fact that you're obviously a scrawny punk

and nice sig pic of those 3 fags. good work

I think he's a man, but he sure has a lot of sand in his vagina.

Oh really? I always figured that was a heart around 80 in the avatar hence being a female.

BTW I have a problem with your signature.

The text needs to be bigger, underlined, and sh*tload of exclaimation remarks at the end of it.

I dont know anything about Fake80 except she/he bites the gimmick of the real Jetsfan80, a solid poster in any forum.

I do, however, know is that EB is a loudmouth little sh*tbag. That said, he is right on the money about the ball that the LITTLE MASCOT flat out dropped and cost us the game! As usual, Fake80 is way out of line.

ENOUGH WITH WAYNE CHREBET ALREADY! FVCKING RETIRE! AND TAKE NOODLE-ARM AND C-MART WITH YOU!!!

Archived