God damn joke

4HCrew

This entire team is a god damn joke.. from the coach to the players.. Herm still has no clue what the hell is going on within the field of play and the offense is still a mear joke. The play calling is a joke and the qb should give back all of the money as he is stealing from the Jets. Why even bother Herm? why not punt on 1st down since you are so conservative and scared to expose Chad for who he is? if he is hurt BENCH HIM. If he is still hurt play Bollinger. I would rather lose throwing the ball with a chance than throwing 8 yard outs that get picked off. This loss is a complete joke and the entire Jets organization should be embarassed. It starts from the top. Hey Herm great use of timeouts at the end of the 3rd quarter and even better use of the challenges.. some things never change.. GOD DAMN JOKE

Great call Bugg.

I couldn't believe Hermy is that stupid.

FYI, Ty Law called that timeout as the Jags came out in a passing formation when the Jets were clearly expecting them to pound it on the ground. If anything that would be be Henderson's call on that one. Nice try though, Tx.

FYI, Ty Law called that timeout as the Jags came out in a passing formation when the Jets were clearly expecting them to pound it on the ground. If anything that would be be Henderson's call on that one. Nice try though, Tx.

DNA,

I must have missed the major announcement.

When was Hendu promoted to HC? :shock:

Archived