Nice job by the fans

4HCrew

The tons of empty seats and people sitting on their hands was enjoyable to be a part of. Another joke...why come to the game when you are leaving at halftime? why not try to sell your seats to someone who actually wants to be there? same old garbage with the fans and the team

The tons of empty seats and people sitting on their hands was enjoyable to be a part of. Another joke...why come to the game when you are leaving at halftime? why not try to sell your seats to someone who actually wants to be there? same old garbage with the fans and the team

20,000+ Jets Fans Suck! How the hell can you leave the game early at this point of the season. FU. Sell your tickets to real Jets fans. Also some of you, should attend Football Fan 101. When the visting team has the ball, make a lot of noise. When we have the ball, shut the F up.

It's the usual mass exodus at the end of the third quarter in order to beat the traffic. You want beat the traffic, stay the **** home. I guarantee there will be no traffic in your living room. It was strange seeing the place half empty as the game headed into overtime. I am not sure this happens in any other stadium. It's just another reason to get out of the swamp.

20,000+ Jets Suck! How the hell can you leave the game early at this point of the season. FU. Sell your tickets to real Jets fans. Also some of you, should attend Football Fan 101. When the visting team has the ball, make a lot of noise. When we have the ball, shut the F up.

You guys are preaching to the choir with this. I think its safe to say we ARE the fans that make noise on defense, shut up on offense, and stay until the end of the game.

On a related note, it didn't happen this week, but last week Fireman Ed started the J-E-T-S chant 3 different times just as the Jets were about to snap the ball. Nice! #-o Luckily most fans didn't participate in this stupidity. Someone must have had a word with him because he was a little smarter this week.

On a related npote, it didn't happen this week, but last week Fireman Ed started the J-E-T-S chant 3 different times just as the Jets were about to snap the ball. Nice! #-o Luckily most fans didn't participate in this stupidity. Someone must have had a word with him because he was a little smarter this week.

Notice that too! Did not want to bash Fireman Ed last week, I couldn't belived he did that. I guess even Fireman Ed can have a bad game.

On a related note, it didn't happen this week, but last week Fireman Ed started the J-E-T-S chant 3 different times just as the Jets were about to snap the ball. Nice! #-o Luckily most fans didn't participate in this stupidity. Someone must have had a word with him because he was a little smarter this week.

This is what I pointed out last week. I'm glad someone else recognized it. That guy Fireman Ed is a RETARD. What an ego maniac... does he actually think anyone cares about him??

As for the fans that left, let them leave. They weren't the ones making the noise during the game anyway.

what pisses me off to no end are the jackasses that cheer like maniacs... when the team is on offense!!

Couldn't agree more.

Also-can someone explain what the eff they're selling at concessions stands in the upper deck? It was like a parade all goddamn day. There were some people yesterday who must've spent the better part of the day peeing or sampling the snacks rather than watching the game. And a lot of them were getting up and leaving in the 4th quarter. please-if you ahven't hade enough in the parking lot, stay home. Football isn't baseball or basketball. Why bother coming to the game if you're not going to watch it or leave early in a tight game.

Also-can someone explain what the eff they're selling at concessions stands in the upper deck? It was like a parade all goddamn day. There were some people yesterday who must've spent the better part of the day peeing or sampling the snacks rather than watching the game. And a lot of them were getting up and leaving in the 4th quarter. please-if you ahven't hade enough in the parking lot, stay home. Football isn't baseball or basketball. Why bother coming to the game if you're not going to watch it or leave early in a tight game.

These are the same sh*theads who get tickets to the Superbowl. They don't care about the game, they're just there so they can say that they were at a Superbowl because some promotional mareting buddy of theirs got them the tickets.

While we're complaining....can people knock it off with the paper airplanes? Its like F'N kindergarten with all the paper airplanes in the upper deck. And Im not talking during the 4th quarter....they start right at kickoff.

Jesus, if youre that bored, stay the F home.

Thank You! I couldn't believe all the air planes that these kids were throwing. It was like Rompa-room... I saw some of the little kids doing it, but this 20 something kid about 2 rows in front of us kept making planes and throwing them. He must have made about 20. I wished I was a little closer to him so I could have grab one out of his hand before he threw it. a$$.

Wow... a bitch fest.

Well, as always I stayed till the last second clicked off the clock (in this case the ruled it a TD) and the traffic was a nightmare.

I actually thought there were more people at the end of the game then usual.

It was no Monday night game :)

BZ

I was up in the 300's for the game because for 1 game of the year I'm up in 320 and you got people who were leaving at halftime and at the end of the 3re quarter. This one guy sitting infront of me with his kid, listneing to radios and eating cheetos? :shock::wtf:

But yeah, I'm always there to the end and it pisses me off to see them leave as well.

Thank You! I couldn't believe all the air planes that these kids were throwing. It was like Rompa-room... I saw some of the little kids doing it, but this 20 something kid about 2 rows in front of us kept making planes and throwing them. He must have made about 20. I wished I was a little closer to him so I could have grab one out of his hand before he threw it. a$$.

Little kids I can almost see (though cmon parents, teach your kids how to behave or leave them home), but I saw 20-somethings, 30-somethings, and older doing it. Its stupid, distracting, and potentially dangerous.

My other pet peeve is people who have 4 season tickets, use 2 and give 2 to a revolving door of casual- or non-fans each week. Its their perogative, but when I have to hear everything that happened this week in your pathetic meaningless lives while Im trying to watch the game, ARGH! And to top it all off, they usually come in after kickoff. Socialize in the parking lot before and after the game!

Oh, and if you're going to come late, wait until a timeout or other stoppage in play before pushing your way by me to your seat. Ushers in hockey enforce that - Meadowlands ushers blow.

Ok, I think thats everything! :lol:

As long as the bitchfest is in full swing, I sit in Row 8 in the Mezzanine. Why the hell do the people in Rows 1-7 need to jump up every time a tackle is made or a pass is thrown????? There is nobody in front of you, you have a clear line of vision, sit the **** down!!! If there is a big play or we need a big stop and the place is going nuts, fine, lets all get up, otherwise SIT DOWN!!

I stayed home yesterday and watched on TV. I was amazed how frigging loud the place was when the Jets were on offense.

I also noticed that Ed started the chant late. The TV guys had the cameras on him at what should have been the appropriate time, but he was doing his "pump up the crowd" schtick. Then, I head the chant as the team was running down the field to cover the kick.

One word: SCALPERS!

FoxJet & I saw at least 5 selling tickets for the game - each with close to 200 tickets in hand.

Since most brokers can't sell the tickets on TICKETMASTER - most of them ARE NOT season ticket holders - IN NAME, They refuse to sell them to the general public in that manor.

I can understand the Organization's frustration in these matters & yes, they should be eliminated & replaced by season ticket holders who WILL go to games!

But it never happens...

Archived