I'm Calling It Right Now

PS17

Rex is sitting at home. Watching this subpar Bills team have an 11 point lead late in the 4th. The Bills pressuring Brady all night.

We are gonna put Brady on his ass all of next week. He is gonna be a mess. The Jets will win.

Rex. He loves this.

Pats are vulnerable. Seize the opportunity, Jets!

Rex is sitting at home. Watching this subpar Bills team have an 11 point lead late in the 4th. The Bills pressuring Brady all night.

We are gonna put Brady on his ass all of next week. He is gonna be a mess. The Jets will win.

Rex. He loves this.

The Bills stick. I hope both the Jills and Phags go defeated for the entire year...and they have two ties amongst themselves.

Cant even hold on to a 10 point lead.

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

I wanted the pats to start off the season 0-6.

Thats only because the Bills gradually went from playing to win to playing not to lose. Teams still dont learn that the Prevent D is only to Prevent you from winning the damn game.

Exactly.

The prevent defense blows another game. When are the coordinators gonna realize that it is really stupid???

Rex. He loves this.

True. The Jets may get beat deep a few times, but Brady is going to either go out on a stretcher or be popping Vicodin like M&Ms on the plane home.

Thats only because the Bills gradually went from playing to win to playing not to lose. Teams still dont learn that the Prevent D is only to Prevent you from winning the damn game.

yeah ok..

early in the game he was wild and his timing was off.. late in the gaeme not so much

Brady clearly isnt comfortable with that brace and as Jaws pointed out, is lifting that leg while passing.

NE has lots of work to do this week but I like their chances.

Keep telling yourself that

It will keep you sane

When you're in 2nd place after next week.....see above

It will keep you sane

When Schobel spent the better part of the first half in Brady's backfield, he didn't seem all that comfortable. He seemed very comfortable facing 4 and a soft zone. We're not even talking about blitzing but being agressive and having a pass rush. The Bills stopped doing that, adn that's why they lost(including a boneheaded special teams play).

When Schobel spent the better part of the first half in Brady's backfield, he didn't seem all that comfortable. He seemed very comfortable facing 4 and a soft zone. We're not even talking about blitzing but being agressive and having a pass rush. The Bills stopped doing that, adn that's why they lost(including a boneheaded special teams play).

The Bills looked like they went into a prevent D at the end, just like we used to do a lot under Mangini. IT NEVER WORKS!!

It will keep you sane

Yeah, these NE vs NYJ games never turn out like you think. Last year Farvy was suppose to tear NE up.

Right now, the Jets are on a roll and NE playing not so good narrowly beating the Bills and now they have to face Big Rex and the Swagger Gang.

I'm telling you now - blitzing would be a bad idea. Just regular pressure up the middle will do.

Inserting same comment here:

The Jets will blitz Brady a lot. Sometimes they will look like they are sending 7 - but only overload one side with 4 and drop the rest in coverage. It won't always be the Jets sending a lot of players. Still IDK how you could say Brady picks blitzes apart after tonights game.

Yeah, because it didn't rattle Brady in Super Bowl XLII.

Nope, not at all.

2240758863_a318b4a898_o.gif

....not in the second half - and the pressure came from - TADA! The d-line and up the middle. That dipsh*t McDaniels finally figured out that with the blitz coming, stop trying to go deep to Moss (takes too much time...dropping back too much) and dink and dunk to Welker (seriously). With that monster Jenkins, the blitz is not necessary. I truly beleive that.

I'm telling you now - blitzing would be a bad idea. Just regular pressure up the middle will do.

i don't know if you watched the jets yesterday but they generate a tremendous amount of pressure while only rushing 4 or 5 guys. the texans had no idea who the rushers were but they rarely brought more than 5 and disguised it extremely well.

....not in the second half - and the pressure came from - TADA! The d-line and up the middle. That dipsh*t McDaniels finally figured out that with the blitz coming, stop trying to go deep to Moss (takes too much time...dropping back too much) and dink and dunk to Welker (seriously). With that monster Jenkins, the blitz is not necessary. I truly beleive that.

the best (and only) weapon against jenkins is tire him out with the dink and dunk.

i don't know if you watched the jets yesterday but they generate a tremendous amount of pressure while only rushing 4 or 5 guys. the texans had no idea who the rushers were but they rarely brought more than 5 and disguised it extremely well.

...exactly.

The Jets will bring 4 every time, sometimes 5 and rarely 6. But the key is not knowing whether it is just a 4 or a 6 man rush.

Brady is good against the blitz when it's picked up. Brady is like every other QB when he's getting the snot knocked out of him because his Oline/RBs/TE didn't pick up the blitz.

The Jets will pressure on every down and give the illusion that they are sending more than they are.

Archived