"The Pig is Ripe For Slaughter"

PatsFanTX

Where the hell is Hammer????

The Pats go into Pittsburgh and physically manhandle the Steelers while the Jets lose a home game to a bottom feeding team?

Yep, the balance of power has really shifted in the AFCE. :shock:

You guys happen to catch the performance of the Pats first and third draft picks yesterday? Logan Mankins and Nick Kaczur played the entire 4th quarter on the left side of the OLine.

Brady was 12/12 with 167 yards in crunch time. How did Nugent and Miller perform yesterday???????????

PennyBoyWonder- 9/19-76 whopping yards (that includes a 32 yard screen pass),0 TD's, 2 INT's and a QB rating of 17.3

Brady- 31/41, 372 yards (12/12 with 167 yards in the 4th quarter), 0 TD's, 1 INT and a QB rating of 92.7.

Will you guys finally admit that PennyBoyWonder is a complete joke? He either stinks up the joint or he has another boo-boo.

Great $64 million investment by the Jets. :shock:

I would be worried if I were you.

Brady looked a lot more shook and rattled this game then i have ever seen him.

Where you watching the game on drugs?????? :shock:

Brady was cool as a cucumber in the pocket and once again delivered in crunch time by going 12/12 for 167 yards in the 4th quarter.

When the hell was he "shook and rattled"? :shock:

BTW, how was PennyBoyWonder's performance yesterday?

Sheeettttt

If Brady looks rattled and went 12-12 in the fourth qtr then show me where I can get some.

Stop already.

I hate Brady as much as the next guy but give Satan himself his due.

The guy WINS. Plain and simple.

the guy does win and i give him credit for that. He came through in the fourth quarter and played brilliantly. But he does not look the same as he did last year, i would think a pats fan would be the first to notice that he's getting a little roughed up lately.

Lets face it... The guy has played 40 NFL games in 2 years... 8 of them being high pressure playoff games. He has to get tired at some point.

The Pats go into Pittsburgh and physically manhandle the Steelers while the Jets lose a home game to a bottom feeding team?

You guys happen to catch the performance of the Pats first and third draft picks yesterday? Logan Mankins and Nick Kaczur played the entire 4th quarter on the left side of the OLine.

Brady was 12/12 with 167 yards in crunch time. How did Nugent and Miller perform yesterday???????????

PennyBoyWonder- 9/19-76 whopping yards (that includes a 32 yard screen pass),0 TD's, 2 INT's and a QB rating of 17.3

Brady- 31/41, 372 yards (12/12 with 167 yards in the 4th quarter), 0 TD's, 1 INT and a QB rating of 92.7.

Will you guys finally admit that PennyBoyWonder is a complete joke? He either stinks up the joint or he has another boo-boo.

Tx, as much as it pains me to say it (and it pains me much), you hit the nail on the head.

the guy does win and i give him credit for that. He came through in the fourth quarter and played brilliantly. But he does not look the same as he did last year, i would think a pats fan would be the first to notice that he's getting a little roughed up lately.

Lets face it... The guy has played 40 NFL games in 2 years... 8 of them being high pressure playoff games. He has to get tired at some point.

You think it might have something to do with two rookies playing left guard and left tackle?

Mankins and Kaczur played great yesterday.

I would be worried if I were you.

Brady looked a lot more shook and rattled this game then i have ever seen him. He was getting rid of the ball extremely fast, and the way he moved in the pocket was panicky. He did not look like the Brady of last year/2 years ago. I guess the NFL is finally starting to get to him.

This couldn't be further from the truth

Let's be objective here, the performances by Chad and Brady yesterday cannot even be compared theyre so far off

Brady isn't in trouble, our team is because we are in a bad situation at the qb position

You think it might have something to do with two rookies playing left guard and left tackle?

Mankins and Kaczur played great yesterday.

yes, it does. The line is more banged up right now and as a result their running game is significantly less effective, Brady has to throw more, he's getting knocked down/hurried a LOT more then he used to be.

I would not gloat if i were you, buddy, i would be worried about december

Pat fans can gloat all they want. Brady keeps on winning, plain and simple. Pennington is a physical mess right now, and no improvement is in sight. Every pass, is basically a lob. Best throw of the day was Fiedler's last pass, the 15 yard completion where he got hurt.

The pats have won more playoff games in the past 4 seasons than the jets have been in.

But I'm not jealous. In about 3 more year - GOD WILLING- the Jets will have the NFL rushing leader.

Jetmo..Even including the massive yardage that Cumar

has amassed so far this year..He would still need

1597 yds for the next 3 years to tie it..Bit's 4

year plan seems more feasible..1200 a year!! Cumar

will 35 and as Bit always say's Time does not affect

Cumar.. =D>

I am a newbie as a poster here but have been following this board since it's inception. TX, I know you get off on gloating on the Jets misfortunes but I a serious question for you; how do you think Brady would perform he had a rotor cuff surgery? Do you think it is perhaps in a word, stupid to compare the performance of an still injured Pennington with a healthy Brady? Other than that I really can't find anything wrong with your post, as much as I hate to admit it.

BTW, you forgot to mention the play of Ellis Hobbs who also makes Miller performance that much harder to swallow. Finally, I never thought Chad was worth the 64 million given to him and would have made him prove it by playing a FULL SEASON just like with Abe.

I am a newbie as a poster here but have been following this board since it's inception. TX, I know you get off on gloating on the Jets misfortunes but I a serious question for you; how do you think Brady would perform he had a rotor cuff surgery? Do you think it is perhaps in a word, stupid to compare the performance of an still injured Pennington with a healthy Brady? Other than that I really can't find anything wrong with your post, as much as I hate to admit it.

BTW, you forgot to mention the play of Ellis Hobbs who also makes Miller performance that much harder to swallow. Finally, I never thought Chad was worth the 64 million given to him and would have made him prove it by playing a FULL SEASON just like with Abe.

That was a good post Jet Black, welcome to the board.

If Brady had a torn rotator cuff the Pats would be smart enough to put him on IR for the remainder of the season. Same thing the Jets should have done with PennyBoy this year.

BTW, Ellis Hobbs has been a tremendous surprise. Can't ask for much more from a rookie. :wink:

Alas that is the difference between the two clubs; Herm tries to pretend all is well and had to know Pennington was not ready to start the season but instead of doing the smart thing and starting Fiedler, he has played an obviously hurting Chad who may now be lost for the season anyway. Or even if he isn't, will not be 100% this season.

I sometimes wonder why I continue to root for this team... :(

Alas that is the difference between the two clubs; Herm tries to pretend all is well and had to know Pennington was not ready to start the season but instead of doing the smart thing and starting Fiedler, he has played an obviously hurting Chad who may now be lost for the season anyway. Or even if he isn't, will not be 100% this season.

I sometimes wonder why I continue to root for this team... :(

Never mind done for the year, the guy might be done for good. Whatever your thoughts on Chad as a starter in the NFL, the guy's career was totally mismanaged. They handled the slew of injuries and surgeries badly.

Oh well. Just think, by the time we get a new QB and RB and 0-line, we'll be talking about Shawn Ellis and Dewayne Robertson the way we talked about Mo and Marv recently.

We'll still be on Herms hamster wheel long after he's fired.

Ahh Tx, I am sure you were on here nice and early to get your gloat on.

Good enough, gloat away.

2-1 looks a lot like 1-2 from where I am standing.

The world might be ending for the Jets today, but tomorrow is another day (or maybe next week, month or year). :)

BZ

If he is my "colleague" Bobby, he is certainly yours as well. The name is JetSoxFan afterall.

True enough, BUT, it is the baseball forum where there's a problem, no?

Besides, Garb, I specifically didn't call him your friend. I know you have as little use for him as I do.

Every fan base has it's pain-in-the-a@@....

Speaking of vile fanbases....I officially hate the Pitt Fans more than any other fanbase on the face of the Earth. Nothing, NOTHING, makes me happier than seeing their spirit crushed. Having read some posts at Patsfans.com - I see that Steelers fans have wished that Harrison is not only done for the season, but done for his career. A couple Steelers fans said they wished he had broken his neck instead. WOW!

I understand that Rodney Harrison isn't the most popular dude in the NFL (okay, understatement) but wishing anyone to lose their livlihood, regardless of what it is, is just wrong. Further, to wish him paralysis is beyond disgusting.

P.S.

Local Sports Radio reporting that "sources" are saying that Harrison is defeinietly out for the year (duh) and most likely IT IS career-ending injury. Matt Light suffered a fracture just below the knee and "should" be back by December.

Never mind done for the year, the guy might be done for good. Whatever your thoughts on Chad as a starter in the NFL, the guy's career was totally mismanaged. They handled the slew of injuries and surgeries badly.

Oh well. Just think, by the time we get a new QB and RB and 0-line, we'll be talking about Shawn Ellis and Dewayne Robertson the way we talked about Mo and Marv recently.

We'll still be on Herms hamster wheel long after he's fired.

JM, truier words were never written. Herm is what he is; a nice guy who is in over his head. To his credit, he is not the worst coach we ever had, it is just we will never take that next step as long as he is the coach. In fact, I am also beginning to feel the same way about Bradway.

JM, truier words were never written. Herm is what he is; a nice guy who is in over his head. To his credit, he is not the worst coach we ever had, it is just we will never take that next step as long as he is the coach. In fact, I am also beginning to feel the same way about Bradway.

Jet Black,

You should have been posting months ago.

The Jags are not a bottom feeder ball club...

I know you are new here so I will give you a little hint, never EVER try to use logic with Tx or Tom Shane.

They will only run away holding their hands over their ears screaming "NONONONONONONONONONON NOTGOINGTOLISTENTOYOU!!!"

BZ

Archived