"The Pig is Ripe For Slaughter"

PatsFanTX

EB is no longer a dooshie. He has elevated his game to @@hole status.

haha

Garb, it might be alittle harsh, maybe...alittle.

But Rodney is the biggest a**hole cheapshot artist in the hard helmet era. Piece of sh** who goes for the knees and heads, a cheapshot artist.

He got a tase of his own medicine for once. I hope he liks it.

And I dont give a rats a$$ because Rodney has finally gotten a taste of his own medicine.

What goes around, comes around. Rodney finally got his and I am damn happy. Cheap artist POS.

As Tex said, Mawae is a notoriously dirty player. Even when he does not try to be a cheap shot artist he ends up knocking players (Seymour) out for five weeks.

As Tex said, Mawae is a notoriously dirty player. Even when he does not try to be a cheap shot artist he ends up knocking players (Seymour) out for five weeks.

LOL

Dont compare anybody to Rodney. He is the king of all cheap artistsi in the NFL.

And that play, where Seymour got injured. Mawae just took down Vrabel, and Vrable fell on Seymour.

Its not Mawaes fault Seymours was in a vulnerable position, Mawae was just finishing his block. He didnt hurt Vrabel, but I wish he did.

He's a junior high student whose hobbies include playing the skin flute in the school band. Are you really that surprised? He's just an angry little boy.

Yeah. I'm a little junior high kid, about to graduate high school in a year.

But its ok. Because Rodney Harrison has FINALLY gotten his.

Oh what a shame......

Yeah. I'm a little junior high kid, about to graduate high school in a year.

But its ok. Because Rodney Harrison has FINALLY gotten his.

Oh what a shame......

You would be tonguing him if he wore kelly green.

I really dont give a Sh#t what you patsy fans think of my comments. You dont give a damn that Penningtons career is likely OVER, and I damn dont give a f#ck that your 2 time superbowl winning safety is done for the year. Big deal. Kiss my a$$.

Good to see your maturity has it's limits. :roll:

Do you see anyone being a dumbass, like some Jets' fans on JI, cheering the likely end of Chad's career? No.

Why would we? Chad has not been a threat to any team since January 2002.

Good to see your maturity has it's limits. :roll:

Do you see anyone being a dumbass, like some Jets' fans on JI, cheering the likely end of Chad's career? No.

Why would we? Chad has not been a threat to any team since January 2002.

Chad didnt deserve this.

Rodney did.

Ok. Maybe I went ALITTLE overboard with my last comments, but Rodney got a taste of his own medicine once and for all.

EB I can forgive your comments because it appears that you have a lot of growing up to do - not shocking at 15 or 16.....but I leave you with some words of advice: Never wish ill on anyone because it comes back - someday, sooner or later - to bite you in the arse. 'tiss true young man. Very true.

BTW - Rodney is not only out for the season, but his career is over. Torn ACL, MCL AND PCL. He's too old to rebound from that sort of Magahee type injury. At this point, I'm hoping he doesn't have to walk with the aid of a cane for the rest of his life.

I really dont give a Sh#t what you patsy fans think of my comments. You dont give a damn that Penningtons career is likely OVER, and I damn dont give a f#ck that your 2 time superbowl winning safety is done for the year. Big deal. Kiss my a$$.

You're absolutely right. I don't give a damn that Pennington is hurt. However, the difference between me and you is I have at least a shred of decency and know when to keep my mouth shut. They don't teach that in Jr. High either kid.

Barton's hurting right now and let's face it, it isn't easy having your nose rubbed in sh*t after you've just lost your franchise QB. For a fan of our football rival to come and post a "ripe for slaughter" thread--that's more than a bit obnoxious and bound to get Barton's ire up. If you're going to bait the guy, have the sense not to chastise him for posting exactly what you expected. As for Harrison, that sucks. and though a Jet fan, I hate to see such a competitor stricken down forever. I find it the mark of insecurity in your own team, to cheer the injuries of the opposition. I hope Harrison has some knee left. I hope Chad has some arm left. And I hope that after the dust settles, most of us have a bit of self-respect left.

and let's face it, it isn't easy having your nose rubbed in Sh#t after you've just lost your franchise QB. For a fan of our football rival to come and post a "ripe for slaughter" thread--that's more than a bit obnoxious and bound to get Barton's ire up.

Easy there sirlance.

I started that thread "well before" the seriousness of PennyBoy's injury was announced.

And the thread was in response to a long-time, well known poster's original thread of the same title.

Not only do Jet fans typical over rate their own team, they really don't look at their competition objectively as well.

"Pigs ready for slaughter" do not waltz into Pittsburgh and come away with a victory. :wink:

Easy there sirlance.

I started that thread "well before" the seriousness of PennyBoy's injury was announced.

And the thread was in response to a long-time, well known poster's original thread of the same title.

Not only do Jet fans typical over rate their own team, they really don't look at their competition objectively as well.

"Pigs ready for slaughter" do not waltz into Pittsburgh and come away with a victory. :wink:

My post wasn't a knock on anyone specific, TX. I know the title of the thread was pre-injury and, though a gadfly at times, you aren't cruel. I just think egging Barton on and engaging him only to point the finger and call him immature is a bit of a set-up, and an unfair one at that. As Jets fans we went from a possible SB contender to a possible Leinart contender in a matter of a single drive. That'll make anyone sick. It'll also make them irritable. You guys have four rings and a good season ahead. To break our balls now is just unmitigated bullying.

My post wasn't a knock on anyone specific, TX. I know the title of the thread was pre-injury and, though a gadfly at times, you aren't cruel. I just think egging Barton on and engaging him only to point the finger and call him immature is a bit of a set-up, and an unfair one at that. As Jets fans we went from a possible SB contender to a possible Leinart contender in a matter of a single drive. That'll make anyone sick. It'll also make them irritable. You guys have four rings and a good season ahead. To break our balls now is just unmitigated bullying.

Totally argree with you sirlance.

I never would have started that thread if I knew the seriousness of PennyBoy's injury.

As for egging barton on, please re-read the thread and pay special attention to HIS original posts in this thread.

Even Pats fans don't stoop that low. :wink:

Archived