Week 6: Jets (Home) vs Bills 10/18

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'll be there with my older brother. His attention spiked big time when I showed him that cannoli deal. See y'all then...16H for Joebaby's and 5H still for Joeybear's? Sounds good. :cheers:

Somebody have some Jersey pork Roll for that young guy War Ensemble.

The page for this week will be up shortly later tonight on tailgatejoe, just a little backed up right now with work. Finally pulled into my house at 4pm yesterday after leaving at 8pm tuesday and just fell asleep until 9am this morning, a very LONNNNNG weekend.

But FYI, it is week 6, it is against buffalo, and there will be Buffalo Hot Wings this sunday in the lot.

But FYI, it is week 6, it is against buffalo, and there will be Buffalo Hot Wings this sunday in the lot.

Nice touch having an opponent themed tailgate. Thanks goodness the Browns aren't on the schedule, a Cleveland Steamer doesn't sound very appetizing.

where is the tailgate at in the lot? can anyone show up or is this an invite only thing?

i am coming up from DC and would like to meet some other jet fans - 1st jet game, 1st trip to the meadowlands.

Joe will chime in soon with all the particulars. But you are definitely invited!!!

Joe will chime in soon with all the particulars. But you are definitely invited!!!

Yup, all are invited, we get there 5 hours before kickoff. I just updated the site with info for this game

http://www.tailgatejoe.com/tailgate_party_jets_at_bills/

For everyone thinking of attending, do me a favor and drop by and leave a comment with how many in your group on that page.

Yup, all are invited, we get there 5 hours before kickoff. I just updated the site with info for this game

http://www.tailgatejoe.com/tailgate_party_jets_at_bills/

For everyone thinking of attending, do me a favor and drop by and leave a comment with how many in your group on that page.

Consider it done. Nice menu...looking forward to the wings, sliders, cannoli's, etc...\:D/

meet you all down in miami i was in the Namath New York Jets #12 Throwback jersey...had a great time with all of you wish it ended another way but got to see a great game and hang with great jet fans...JOE THANKS FOR EVERYTHING MADE MY DAY

Thanks for signing up for the site.

meet you all down in miami i was in the Namath New York Jets #12 Throwback jersey...had a great time with all of you wish it ended another way but got to see a great game and hang with great jet fans...JOE THANKS FOR EVERYTHING MADE MY DAY

hey, thanks for swinging by the tailgate and then signing up here. Definitely check this site out and kick the tires, its a good place for jets fans to get together for group therapy!

Archived