Brooks Bollinger is Our Tom Brady...

GM

Look at the similarities in the situation. The Pats looked like crap the whole season that Drew was the starter. Their D was playing OK, then they were asked to step it up and pick up the slack. Brady plays consistent. He never really makes stupid mistakes to lose games for the Pats. The D keeps the Pats in every game, giving Brady a chance to score and win games. The 2001 Pats were 1-2..

Brady was a relative unknown from the Big 10...Sound familiar?

I am not saying Bollinger is going to be as good as Brady. I just really think that the offense has no confidence in Chad. If opposing teams give him zero respect, what makes you think half his teamates believe he can get the job done??!!??

Bollinger is going to spark this team!!!

Our D can shut down an offense that has only scored 17 points and they are lead by proven loser Anthony Wright.

The Baltimore D is not what it use to be. 1 sack and 1 TO in two games is not exactly good...

The Jets will win this Sunday. Healthy Bollinger is far more effective than a lame armed Pennington.

I am starting the Bandwagon now! Bollinger fans jump on board!

Fred Jetstone, where are you?? We need a driver!!!

Take us to BOLLIWOOD!!!!!!!!

Brooks was just as good as Brady in college.

Brady came in after the Pats started 0-2 and he was the 2nd string QB. Bollinger is coming in at 1-2, in New York, after being the 3rd string and fumbles more then Chad Pennington and LaMont Jordan combined.

Ever watch Wisconsin with Brooks? They ran the ball. Rony Dayne, whomever.

Sorgi came in to throw the ball.

Before you post something do the research....

Ron Dayne never played with Bollinger....

Sorgi was a joke who came in when Brooks was hurt.

COLLEGE

Holds Wisconsin school career-records for quarterbacks with 518 carries for 1,767 yards (3.4 average) and 26 touchdowns.

Had a 30-12 record as a starter, becoming one of seven Big Ten Conference quarterbacks to win 30 games in a career.

Ranks second in Badger annals with 414 completions on 771 attempts (53.7%) for 5,627 yards and 38 touchdowns.

One of seven players in Big Ten history to throw for 30 touchdowns land rush for over 20 touchdowns in a career.

Before you post something do the research....

Ron Dayne never played with Bollinger....

NCAAF ROSE BOWL

FINAL 1ST 2ND 3RD 4TH TOTAL

--- --- --- --- -----

STANFORD (21) 0 9 0 0 9

WISCONSIN (4) 0 3 7 7 17 FINAL

SCORING SUMMARY

1ST QTR: NONE

2ND QTR: STFD - FG, MIKE BISELLI 28 YD, 1:34

WISC - FG, VITALY PISETSKY 31 YD, 5:41

STFD - TD, KERRY CARTER 1 YD RUN (TWO-POINT CONVERSION

FAILED), 12:57

3RD QTR: WISC - TD, RON DAYNE 4 YD RUN (VITALY PISETSKY KICK), 2:03

4TH QTR: WISC - TD, BROOKS BOLLINGER 1 YD RUN (VITALY PISETSKY

KICK), 7:38

:?

Look at the similarities in the situation. The Pats looked like crap the whole season that Drew was the starter. Their D was playing OK, then they were asked to step it up and pick up the slack. Brady plays consistent. He never really makes stupid mistakes to lose games for the Pats. The D keeps the Pats in every game, giving Brady a chance to score and win games. The 2001 Pats were 1-2..

Brady was a relative unknown from the Big 10...Sound familiar?

I am not saying Bollinger is going to be as good as Brady. I just really think that the offense has no confidence in Chad. If opposing teams give him zero respect, what makes you think half his teamates believe he can get the job done??!!??

Bollinger is going to spark this team!!!

Our D can shut down an offense that has only scored 17 points and they are lead by proven loser Anthony Wright.

The Baltimore D is not what it use to be. 1 sack and 1 TO in two games is not exactly good...

The Jets will win this Sunday. Healthy Bollinger is far more effective than a lame armed Pennington.

I am starting the Bandwagon now! Bollinger fans jump on board!

Fred Jetstone, where are you?? We need a driver!!!

Take us to BOLLIWOOD!!!!!!!!

One huge difference, there was no 3-time champion in the division when Brady came up.

Archived