why doesnt JEtnations front page update the day after games?

Blackout

I dunno, but I am sick of looking at the title "Byron Leftwich Interview"

FU#K BYRON LEFWICH

I guess if I had a QB that was as gimpy as yours and saw for the second time in two weeks Leftwich get up from devastating hits....I would be upset and jealous to.

Totally my bad fellas. I was actually at the Miami game and didn't get home until late Monday, and this Sunday's game was just too depressing and boring to write about. In future weeks, if anyone is inspired to write the post-game wrap, E-mail me at TomShane@JetNation.com. Don't PM me because I often cycle through PM's in an hour. I am THAT popular.

Totally my bad fellas. I was actually at the Miami game and didn't get home until late Monday, and this Sunday's game was just too depressing and boring to write about. In future weeks, if anyone is inspired to write the post-game wrap, E-mail me at TomShane@JetNation.com. Don't PM me because I often cycle through PM's in an hour. I am THAT popular.

Can anyone understand this?

All I read was blah blah blah.

Late Monday??? Did you walk home or did you manage to hook up?

Funny story. I get out of the Meadowlands and run through Manhattan, but get re-directed by road construction and end up totally lost, missing mt shortcut back through PA. Anyway, I end up going up the Henry Hudson Pkwy, find 84, get on 17 (this is an extra 2 hours to my drive), so I'm driving and at about 10:30 I pull over to sleep for five minutes, but I wake up an hour later. I start driving, get to 81N in Binghamton, drive up that for about a half hour and I can't keep my eyes open, so I pull into a rest stop to sleep again. I wake up an hour later, go to start the car, realize that I left the lights on and the battery is dead. It's 4 A.M. at this point and no one is around. I wait for two hours and a cop comes along, gives me a jump and I drive for another 3 hours into Rochester where, on the exit ramp, my tail pipe drops out of my muffler, so I roll into the nearest Midas about a half mile away and spend $250 bucks on a new muffler. What a day!

Funny story. I get out of the Meadowlands and run through Manhattan, but get re-directed by road construction and end up totally lost, missing mt shortcut back through PA. Anyway, I end up going up the Henry Hudson Pkwy, find 84, get on 17 (this is an extra 2 hours to my drive), so I'm driving and at about 10:30 I pull over to sleep for five minutes, but I wake up an hour later. I start driving, get to 81N in Binghamton, drive up that for about a half hour and I can't keep my eyes open, so I pull into a rest stop to sleep again. I wake up an hour later, go to start the car, realize that I left the lights on and the battery is dead. It's 4 A.M. at this point and no one is around. I wait for two hours and a cop comes along, gives me a jump and I drive for another 3 hours into Rochester where, on the exit ramp, my tail pipe drops out of my muffler, so I roll into the nearest Midas about a half mile away and spend $250 bucks on a new muffler. What a day!

If you were going to Rochester from the Meadowlands, why in the world would you go through Manhattan? Unless of course you were looking for drugs, hookers or both.

I'm driving and at about 10:30 I pull over to sleep for five minutes, but I wake up an hour later. I start driving, get to 81N in Binghamton, drive up that for about a half hour and I can't keep my eyes open, so I pull into a rest stop to sleep again. I wake up an hour later, go to start the car, realize that I left the lights on and the battery is dead. It's 4 A.M. at this point and no one is around. I wait for two hours and a cop comes along, gives me a jump and I drive for another 3 hours into Rochester where, on the exit ramp, my tail pipe drops out of my muffler, so I roll into the nearest Midas about a half mile away and spend $250 bucks on a new muffler. What a day!

Great story. You suck at math!!!

10:30pm + 1 hour = 11:30pm

11:30pm + half an drive = midnight

Midnight + 1 hour nap = 1:00am

Yet you say it is 4am. WTF Tom? What's next you gonna try and charge us for the muffler?

Geez.

Just tell us the name of the strip club already. Don't hold out on us!

Archived