Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SouthernJet

Raleigh, NC place to watch Jets Games..Join us!!!!!!!!!

86 posts in this topic

Planning on being there, but with a good deal of Panthers fan friends.

Tar Heel Blue????

That means you need to join us in Raleigh, quite close to Chapel Hill...;)

Tar Heel Blue????

That means you need to join us in Raleigh, quite close to Chapel Hill...;)

Ha, I totally forgot that was there -- put it there my freshman year, before I moved down the ECU. Steven keeps trying to get me down there with you guys, and it's gonna happen eventually! Haha

Ha, I totally forgot that was there -- put it there my freshman year, before I moved down the ECU. Steven keeps trying to get me down there with you guys, and it's gonna happen eventually! Haha

U know Steve...cool...

u need to show up,,I know opening night on monday vs ravens is tuf form Greenville, but no excuse, we will see u in week 2 vs Pats

gonna be a GREAT year at Oh Mulligans in Raleigh!!!!!!!!!!

Come on SJ, you're almost as old as me...Jets won't pick until after 1 AM...you'll be in bed by 9...:yawn:

Come on SJ, you're almost as old as me...Jets won't pick until after 1 AM...you'll be in bed by 9...:yawn:

haha..

nah,,

I have luxury of going to work when I wake up so I can hang in there ;)

U know Steve...cool...

u need to show up,,I know opening night on monday vs ravens is tuf form Greenville, but no excuse, we will see u in week 2 vs Pats

We've talked online a couple times, that's about it. Good guy though. Week 2 is definitely doable, but yeah we've already got plans for a cookout for MNF down here :P

gonna be a GREAT year at Oh Mulligans in Raleigh!!!!!!!!!!

I look forward to getting back down there with you guys!!!! I moved right down the road.

I look forward to getting back down there with you guys!!!! I moved right down the road.

very cool.......

we expect u as a regular now...:D

very cool.......

we expect u as a regular now...:D

I'd make sure he brings the chick in his avatar.

Planning on being there, but with a good deal of Panthers fan friends.

I'll be there as well.

The Raleigh area Jets Fan Club has re-located to new Sports Bar. We are now at 'Oh Mulligans'. We can now not only see the Jets on HD huge screen with sound, but can see all other games being played on HD screens.

Join about 30-50 other Jets fans and watch the game. Better than sitting at home alone watching.

Oh Mulligans is near the RTP airport in Morrisville.

http://www.ohmulligans.com/

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!

Join SouthernJet, Greenbeans, JetHeelz and others (other JN posters, list here in thread if you will be there) Monday night for the 7 PM kickoff

Edited by SouthernJet

You guys ought to come to Wilmington, NC some time. B)

long road trip sad.gif

long road trip sad.gif

90 minutes is a long road trip?

Edited by Jetsfan80

90 minutes is a long road trip?

ya to watch a game on TV that I can see by driving 5 minutes. blink.gif

whats the extras to motivate us? wink.gif

You guys ought to come to Wilmington, NC some time. B)

Where are you watching on Monday?

ya to watch a game on TV that I can see by driving 5 minutes. blink.gif

whats the extras to motivate us? wink.gif

The beach (water will be warm for the next month or so) and the ladies.

Where are you watching on Monday?

BW3's here in town.

Edited by Jetsfan80

I'm brand new to this forum and just wanted to introduce myself. I was thinking about coming out to oh' Mulligans on Monday night to watch the game with other Jets fans. Will there be enough room to get a good seat in that place? Do us Jets fan get any drink/food specials?

Hope to see you guys there and most of all I hope to see the Jets pound the snot out of Baltimore.

I'm brand new to this forum and just wanted to introduce myself. I was thinking about coming out to oh' Mulligans on Monday night to watch the game with other Jets fans. Will there be enough room to get a good seat in that place? Do us Jets fan get any drink/food specials?

Hope to see you guys there and most of all I hope to see the Jets pound the snot out of Baltimore.

They do Rolling Rock Specials..You will have plenty of room..especially for a Mon nite game,,more packed on Sundays..Jut try and get there a bit before game,,u cant roll in 1 minute before kickoff and expect a front row table

I do up football pretty good at my place in Greensboro if you guys want to pick a game and get together. Two big screens, endless food (real food...) and all the Fat Tires you can drink. Maybe I will host a week if you guys feel like driving an hour...

The Raleigh area Jets Fan Club has re-located to new Sports Bar. We are now at 'Oh Mulligans'. We can now not only see the Jets on HD huge screen with sound, but can see all other games being played on HD screens.

Join about 30-50 other Jets fans and watch the game. Better than sitting at home alone watching.

Oh Mulligans is near the RTP airport in Morrisville.

http://www.ohmulligans.com/

Cant make this one, have to work and im pissed about it, i will be at some other games though! Cheer loud boys!!!

I do up football pretty good at my place in Greensboro if you guys want to pick a game and get together. Two big screens, endless food (real food...) and all the Fat Tires you can drink. Maybe I will host a week if you guys feel like driving an hour...

Cool.

maybe a better idea for you to drive here, then 40 to drive there wink.gif

We do have a guy from Greensboro who comes once in awhile.

Hey Bergen - I'm from Winston Salem and have been looking for a Jets bar like SJ has in the Triad. I'll definitely go if you a host a party. Do yopu know of anything like this in the Triad?

Hey Bergen - I'm from Winston Salem and have been looking for a Jets bar like SJ has in the Triad. I'll definitely go if you a host a party. Do yopu know of anything like this in the Triad?

I work in Winston... New to the area though and not sure if any god places to watch the Jets here. We can figure something out.