Any complaints?

Bachelors3

Look! I know it is only two games. But, does anyone have any complaints over the trade to draft up for Sanchez? To remind you all, we gave up our #1 and #2 picks and Abram Elam, Brett Ratliffe, and Kenyon Coleman. Now, I think Tanny stole the kid. You may disagree but..... Thanks to Rex and Mr. T.:cheers:

Look! I know it is only two games. But, does anyone have any complaints over the trade to draft up for Sanchez? To remind you all, we gave up our #1 and #2 picks and Abram Elam, Brett Ratliffe, and Kenyon Coleman. Now, I think Tanny stole the kid. You may disagree but..... Thanks to Rex and Mr. T.:cheers:

I still dont understand why they gave up Ratliff. He was looking good. He and Ainge are solid no.2's. They should have gave up Clemens and then maybe he would be the starting qb for browns, Oviosley Mangini know the talent Ratliff has and thats why he wanted him. Im glad for Sanchez though.

I always complain about trading away picks, but I didn't complain about this one (that I remember - lol!). You think you've found a franchise QB? You go and grab him. Nothing to make me like the Shonn Greene trade-up yet, though, just in case if you want me to complain about something.

I never wanted the trade. As far as the 1st two games, so far so good. Please repost this question in 3 years. ;)

Archived