Bollinger Is Better Then Brady, Period

The Gun Of Bavaria

Both Big Ten QBs. Both drafted low. Both spent time as a backup. Both waited for the main man (or men) to get injured to get their chance. Bollinger was a Badger, Brady a Wolverine. Everyone knows that badgers can beat up wolverines.

Fans in Patriotnation are horrified and running for the hills. The Bollinger era has started and they know that there is nothing they can do about it.

When the historyh books are written 20 years from now, Bollinger will have cemented his place in the rolls of football history. An unprecedented 4 consecutive Super Bowl Titles.

(Somewhere, Fred Jetstone is laughing his ass off)

Both Big Ten QBs. Both drafted low. Both spent time as a backup. Both waited for the main man (or men) to get injured to get their chance. Bollinger was a Badger, Brady a Wolverine. Everyone knows that badgers can beat up wolverines.

Fans in Patriotnation are horrified and running for the hills. The Bollinger era has started and they know that there is nothing they can do about it.

When the historyh books are written 20 years from now, Bollinger will have cemented his place in the rolls of football history. An unprecedented 4 consecutive Super Bowl Titles.

(Somewhere, Fred Jetstone is laughing his a$$ off)

Some one gets some caution tape...this one is about to go postal.

Busted a crack dealer and kept the evidence, didn't ya? ;)

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Do not be fooled. This week's activites are a pure sign from the football gods that the time for the NY Jets to take their rightful place amongst the Steelers, Cowboys, Niners and Patriots has come. This is not a test, this is the real deal. Bollinger is here and here to stay. Bollinger, handed down from the great offensive coordinator in the sky, will announce his presence with authority come Sunday and will continue to do so for weeks. Right now there are 30 other defensive coordinators crapping their pants, wondering how they are going to defense against this guy's skills.

Dude, put down the bong and back away from it. #-o

Bollinger may have been better than Brady in college, but Bollinger hasn't eevn started a game in the NFL yet. We'll see what he does this Sunday. If all goes well I may join you for a few hits on that bong. :)

There are no drugs involved here people. GOB's mind is free and clear. GOB is 1000% dedicated to the Bollinger cause. GOB is even using the third person, what does that tell you?

Come December, Bollinger and the Jets will have Patriots on their death bed.

Teams are reportedly turning to voodoo dolls in an attempt to slow Bollinger down.

Face it Patsie fans, your era is over. Bollinger is here and there's nothing you can do about it. The SB ring on his finger will be the final straw.

#-o

PETROCK you need not worry. GOB expects this kind of initial reaction. GOB knows that a statement, an EDICT of this magnitude will be initially met with skepticism but in the end, you too will join GOB and his cause.

You see, GOB believes in the Father, Son, Holy Ghost and the missing piece of the cross that the Holy Ghost has doubled up on for years. That missing point, taken by that space hogging Holy Spirit, belongs to noneother then Brooks Bollinger.

GOB sits here on his parent's computer, using dial-up no less, with a smile on his face. Because GOB knows that when Bollinger is done, he will make Brady his bitch.

PETROCK you need not worry. GOB expects this kind of initial reaction. GOB knows that a statement, an EDICT of this magnitude will be initially met with skepticism but in the end, you too will join GOB and his cause.

You see, GOB believes in the Father, Son, Holy Ghost and the missing piece of the cross that the Holy Ghost has doubled up on for years. That missing point, taken by that space hogging Holy Spirit, belongs to noneother then Brooks Bollinger.

GOB sits here on his parent's computer, using dial-up no less, with a smile on his face. Because GOB knows that when Bollinger is done, he will make Brady his b!tch.

Praise Jesus!! WooooHooooo!!!!!!

With that last sentence, "Because GOB knows that when Bollinger is done, he will make Brady his b!tch", I have joined the GOB cause.

Can I get an Amen???

In GOB I trust. If we're doomed, be doomed with a smile, flipping the bird, and rooting for Brooks "the Savior" Bollinger. It's always darkest before the dawn--which is fine unless you happen to be an Innuit and the dawn is six months away. But I digress. We regress, and poor GOB has his inlaws trapped in a closet at gunpoint, forcing them to sing "Yellow Submarine" is scottish accents. I'm willing to be crazy with you GOB, because all the negativity I've posted has been born out as fact and I've got nothing else to do anymore. In GOB I trust.

There are no drugs involved here people. GOB's mind is free and clear. GOB is 1000% dedicated to the Bollinger cause. GOB is even using the third person, what does that tell you?

Come December, Bollinger and the Jets will have Patriots on their death bed.

Teams are reportedly turning to voodoo dolls in an attempt to slow Bollinger down.

Face it Patsie fans, your era is over. Bollinger is here and there's nothing you can do about it. The SB ring on his finger will be the final straw.

I don't care if it is drug induced, I LIKE IT!!

HORRAY FOR BOLLYWOOD!

BRING US TO THE LAND OF BOLLY!

BZ

Mark my words that this will happen on Sunday.

Hermy will employ an offensive game plan that is ultra conservative where the Ravens will have 8 in the box all day.

Instead of letting Bollinger try and air it out (catch the Ravens defense by surprise), you will get an overdose of 2-yards runs by CuMar and Bollinger dump offs to RB.

The Jets have nothing to lose. Hit the Ravens with a vertical passing attack, try and jump out to a lead, and rely on your defense to win the game.

But then again, we all know Hermy is incapable of thinking like that.

Hermy will employ an offensive game plan that is ultra conservative where the Ravens will have 8 in the box all day.

Instead of letting Bollinger try and air it out (catch the Ravens defense by surprise), you will get an overdose of 2-yards runs by CuMar and Bollinger dump offs to RB.

The Jets have nothing to lose. Hit the Ravens with a vertical passing attack, try and jump out to a lead, and rely on your defense to win the game.

The only thing we have to lose is our LAST QUARTEBACK!!!

BZ

Don't you just hate it when TX is right?

Bollinger will take us to promise land!

Super bowl or the #1 pick?

Wake me up when the season done.

Archived