just back to Fla from the game

Jetfan13

sorry, had it in the wrong forum:

and I have come to terms with the fact that yes, the Jets are cursed...they sign Fiedler to back up Chad and they both get hurt in the same game???..Wayne drops the TD, he never does that...Miller fumbles the punt for the winning score..Barrett sucks..

I knew it would be tough and ugly, but that was ridiculous...

oh, did I say BARRETT SUCKS????

anyway, all I know for sure is I don't care if Abe only plays 10-12 games, sign the guy NOW..... what a monster he is out there

was great seeing you Cathy, meeting faba and seeing all our friends again..btw Cat, got the jersey taken care of, bastids..

thats all, other then the game , what a great time we had in the city..now back to work

sorry, had it in the wrong forum:

and I have come to terms with the fact that yes, the Jets are cursed...they sign Fiedler to back up Chad and they both get hurt in the same game???..Wayne drops the TD, he never does that...Miller fumbles the punt for the winning score..Barrett sucks..

I knew it would be tough and ugly, but that was ridiculous...

oh, did I say BARRETT SUCKS????

anyway, all I know for sure is I don't care if Abe only plays 10-12 games, sign the guy NOW..... what a monster he is out there

was great seeing you Cathy, meeting faba and seeing all our friends again..btw Cat, got the jersey taken care of, bastids..

thats all, other then the game , what a great time we had in the city..now back to work

Hey rookie I mean Jetfan13 nice meeting you and your wife. We will meet up again later in the year I am sure

Archived