Does Vinny absolutely mean no trade?

nj meadowlands

The shotgun was designed for Vinny. He is the prototype shotgun Q/B.

To me, the question is two-fold.

a) How fast can Vinny pick up the Dinger system?, and

B) Can Bollinger keep the Jets afloat to make it worthwhile for Vinny to play and help this season?

The shotgun was designed for Vinny. He is the prototype shotgun Q/B.

To me, the question is two-fold.

a) How fast can Vinny pick up the Dinger system?, and

B) Can Bollinger keep the Jets afloat to make it worthwhile for Vinny to play and help this season?

**** this PICKING UP THE SYSTEM sh*t.

Grab the ball and throw it.

F#ck this PICKING UP THE SYSTEM Sh#t.

Grab the ball and throw it.

Amen. Picking up the system is suggesting there are plays in Heimerdinger's book that are unique & never seen before. Even if only 1 run play & 1 pass play were actually used, I'm sure Hackett's 14-volume playbook had it all covered. Only difference should be the terminology; like Law said with the defense, it's all the same crap but they call them different things.

I mean really. How many times have you ever heard an announcer say, "Wow, what was THAT??? I've never seen a play drawn up like THAT before!!!"

Please.

Amen. Picking up the system is suggesting there are plays in Heimerdinger's book that are unique & never seen before. Even if only 1 run play & 1 pass play were actually used, I'm sure Hackett's 14-volume playbook had it all covered. Only difference should be the terminology; like Law said with the defense, it's all the same crap but they call them different things.

I mean really. How many times have you ever heard an announcer say, "Wow, what was THAT??? I've never seen a play drawn up like THAT before!!!"

Please.

there is a slight difference between drawing the play on the ground for a sandlot game of football and the nfl.

Archived