***OFFICIAL ALDS NY YANKEES V. TWINS GAME THREAD***

Vudu

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply
uh oh

I thought we Otter was gonna start all the threads. Just wondering.

:)

I just got back from my softball game and was all ready to make the thread. Oh well.

DLJ has a chance to redeem herself here :).

GO YANKEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got back from my softball game and was all ready to make the thread. Oh well.

DLJ has a chance to redeem herself here :).

GO YANKEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's all hope.

GO MOTHER****ING YANKEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLAYOFF BASEBALL IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going on Friday. First playoff game EVER in two-plus decades on this earth. I am beyond psyched.

That's awesome. I've only been to two and one of them was the Jeffrey Maier game. Hopefully the new stadium has the same atmosphere as the old one did.

Just wondering, what does everyone think of Posada being benched in favor of Molina catching crybaby Burnett?

I really don't like Posada's bat out of the game, but A.J. is going to have to come through if we want to win the World Series. If Molina makes him more comfortable on the mound than so be it.

Just wondering, what does everyone think of Posada being benched in favor of Molina catching crybaby Burnett?
They better not bench Matsui because of this sh*t, especially against lefties.

I know AJ has pitched bad to Posada, but he also had his best to starts IMO pitching to him, and he has pitched stinkers to Molina too.

I know not as many but still, if this is AJ crying to Girardi then I think he's a bitch and should be ashamed of himself.

If Joe is doing this on his own, then I respect it, but AJ better pitch well, if he gets rocked then Posada should let him have it!

LETS GO YANKEES!!! :D

I'm going on Friday. First playoff game EVER in two-plus decades on this earth. I am beyond psyched.
Have fun man, the last playoff game I went to was supposed to be Clemens' last game, in the world series but that was in Florida. :P

It was a great game until they brought Weaver in, when I saw him come out from center field, I knew it was over, I think he threw one pitch and it was good night. :rolleyes:

Game one lineups. They are expecting 40 MPH wind gusts at the Stadium tonight.

YANKEES

Jeter SS

Damon LF

Teixeira 1B

Rodriguez 3B

Matsui DH

Posada C

Cano 2B

Swisher RF

Cabrera CF

Pitching: LHP CC Sabathia (19-8, 3.37 regular season)

TWINS

Span CF

Cabrera SS

Mauer C

Cuddyer 1B

Kubel RF

Young LF

Harris DH

Tolbert 3B

Punto 2B

Pitching: LHP Brian Duensing (5-2, 3.64 ERA regular season)

Archived