Miami fans Roll Call

greeniemeanie

I can't believe how many darned new Miami trolls have recently just either joined or started posting again. Anyway. we need a roll call. Identify yourselves' ****roaches. I don't want to catch any H1N1 or anything from posting in too many threads with you disease riddled AFC East parasites.

Miami has a decent defense, but I think their whole gameplan has to change with Edwards in the mix. I also just can't help but see Sanchez rebound anything but well from last week.

BTW, if you have the cojones to post in this thread as a Miami fan, I promise we won't all stare and point. Well, not much.

I can't believe how many darned new Miami trolls have recently just either joined or started posting again. Anyway. we need a roll call. Identify yourselves' ****roaches. I don't want to catch any H1N1 or anything from posting in too many threads with you disease riddled AFC East parasites.

Miami has a decent defense, but I think their whole gameplan has to change with Edwards in the mix. I also just can't help but see Sanchez rebound anything but well from last week.

BTW, if you have the cojones to post in this thread as a Miami fan, I promise we won't all stare and point. Well, not much.

Fin Fan in Cali , you'll find, is one of the classiest people here at JN. ::GoJets:

Been here on and off for several years. Here is to a great game Monday night. May there be no injuries to either team. Best of luck!

John

I remember you and crashingjet, but there are just so many other imposters. I know the game will be good, the Jets and Phins always play hard fought games, no matter what their records.

BTW, love the avatar. SRV's legend is one of a kind.

Hey! Its my incredibly tall friend greeniemeanie!!!

Hey! Its my incredibly tall friend greeniemeanie!!!

What's happening? How are you and Jif holding down Jax Beach for me? I still get on everyday and read, just been so busy with the kids. We had a daughter in June and my son is now almost three. Been a long time since I made it down to Florida, but we'll be down there this March for a visit. We'll have to hook up.

What's happening? How are you and Jif holding down Jax Beach for me? I still get on everyday and read, just been so busy with the kids. We had a daughter in June and my son is now almost three. Been a long time since I made it down to Florida, but we'll be down there this March for a visit. We'll have to hook up.

Definitely. Bring your golf clubs.

Our gameplan wont change this week. You guys substituted a receiver who knew your offense for one who doesnt. This actually benefits us this game. Our rematch we'll have to gameplan for him. Nice trade for you guys. You needed someone to pair up with Cotchery.

I think you're right that Sanchez has to rebound. Just dont see it against Miami. He'll get sacked, fumble and throw picks. Damien Woody should be good for a couple of sacks. I think you guys need to play Leon Washington and Shonn Greene. Thomas Jones might not get 40 yds on us. Washington presents a machup problem for us so hopefully you'll continue to keep him on the bench. Wear you're Dustin Keller jersey. He's the only guy that worries me.

How you holding up? The Winter is approaching you guys, stay warm and safe.

Congrats on your daughter!!! That's awesome man.

You headed back to Tampa when you visit?

Scene: As the front doors fly open, a blinding light fills the doorway, highlighted by thick clouds of steam, fire rises in the background as a shadowy figure nears. A voice in he background yells "who is that"?

After a moment of silence a booming voice roars as if from the heavens.

Jet, Crashingjet.

Scene: As the front doors fly open, a blinding light fills the doorway, highlighted by thick clouds of steam, fire rises in the background as a shadowy figure nears. A voice in he background yells "who is that"?

After a moment of silence a booming voice roars as if from the heavens.

Jet, Crashingjet.

You have this big elaborate entrance and you introduce yourself as Jet? I mean, I know its part of your name which in itself is strange, but maybe the underlining theme here considering the time you spend on this board is...you are really a Jets fan.

If you cant beat'em, join'em. So come on over, you are already have way there, you're named after our team.

Good to see you back. I thought you and the fam were going to move back down this way.

Archived