Vinny And The Hall OF Fame

SteveKonek

It is obvious that the Jets have a Superbowl caliber squad. Also obvious is the fact that the coaching staff is now in place to lead them.

Although the injuries are unfortunate Vinny is now back. And there is no question that he will win a SuperBowl here this season.

What I don't know is how this effects his Hall Of Fame bid. Obviously he will wait another year but does he go in as a Jet now? Had a lot of years with the Bucs. And a few big seasons in Baltimore.

It will be interesting to see what he decides when the time comes.

Well, honestly Steve, I feel that after winning the super-bowl this year with the Jets, he'll most likely be a Jet inductee considering his struggles with previous teams. The Ring should cement it for the Jets franchise. My only worry is that, in starting so late, it may be a difficult task to surpass the record for yards and/or touchdowns in a season this year. Of course he does have Wayne Chrebet, who will likely be good for at least 2500yds. The question is, can anyone else step up and play at Vinny's level. Thoughts Mr. Konek? :stu:

Although the injuries are unfortunate Vinny is now back. And there is no question that he will win a SuperBowl here this season.

C'mon Max. With all due respect to Steve, I must admit, I have absolutely no respect for Steve. He did use his own name when posting that silliness, though. That certainly took some balls.

It is obvious that the Jets have a Superbowl caliber squad. Also obvious is the fact that the coaching staff is now in place to lead them.

What I don't know is how this effects his Hall Of Fame bid. Obviously he will wait another year but does he go in as a Jet now? Had a lot of years with the Bucs. And a few big seasons in Baltimore.

You are an Ass-Pirate.

What a jerk....

LL

You are an Ass-Pirate.

What a jerk....

LL

C'mon Max. With all due respect to Steve, I must admit, I have absolutely no respect for Steve. He did use his own name when posting that silliness, though. That certainly took some balls.

You get extra credit for "paying attention".

Like Max is able to assess what someone's football knowledge is. This is the same guy who thinks Herm is a genius. Idiot.

Never said that Herm was a genius. I said he is a good football coach. Never said he was great at this point in time.

He will turn this team around and prove his worth.

Archived