Whos' number 3?

Bugg

My vote is for Shane Falco.

Cause, you know, winners want the ball when the game's on the line. And you know, pain heals, chicks dig scars, glory lasts forever.

Now if we could only get Clifford Franklin too, cause the football's like a one-man cold to Clifford Franklin. Clifford Franklin's the only man catchin' it, Clifford Franklin's the only man comin' down wid it.

My vote is for Shane Falco.

Cause, you know, winners want the ball when the game's on the line. And you know, pain heals, chicks dig scars, glory lasts forever.

Now if we could only get Clifford Franklin too, cause the football's like a one-man cold to Clifford Franklin. Clifford Franklin's the only man catchin' it, Clifford Franklin's the only man comin' down wid it.

Jesus that movie sucked. The deaf tight end that they made to look like a retarded puppy dog: "You want the ball?" {retarded nod} "Of course you do."

Kliff Kingsbury, I remember this guy compiled tons of yardage when he was at Texas Tech. I remember one of his last games in his senior year he was leading the band after some big win.

Apparently he cannot throw the deep ball well, but is intelligent and can pick up systems quickly. He has a tendency to "flutter" some balls, which is worrisome and reminds me of some other guy..............

I guess he is here to offset Vinny and his big arm but not so quick brain, just in case he can't pick up dinger's offense in time.

Better then "Sling" Johnson anyway 8)

Forgot to mention he is probably most comfortable in the shotgun.

Kliff Kingsbury, I remember this guy compiled tons of yardage when he was at Texas Tech. I remember one of his last games in his senior year he was leading the band after some big win.

Apparently he cannot throw the deep ball well, but is intelligent and can pick up systems quickly. He has a tendency to "flutter" some balls, which is worrisome and reminds me of some other guy..............

I guess he is here to offset Vinny and his big arm but not so quick brain, just in case he can't pick up dinger's offense in time.

Better then "Sling" Johnson anyway 8)

Welcome to the board, brother. Kingsbury put up amazing numbers at TT. They had that whole run and shoot type deal down there. I think he's capable, but I don't foresee him leading us to the Super Bowl anytime soon. Oy.

Archived