Ryan and Pace's Post Game Comments. Are you serious?

Aqua4ever04

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I pay $255 every year for Sunday ticket to watch the Dolphins. I own 15 jerseys, uncountable sweatshirts, shirts, shorts and t-shirts with Dolphins logos on them. I've been to Miami twice for games and Seattle one time for a Dolphins game. I write commentary for the Dolphins at thephins.com.

I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany

What kind of mouthy, annoying little prickboy from the state of Washington roots for a Miami team?

Shouldn't you be a Seahawks fan? Lemme guess, you're like those annoying Guido pricks from New Jersey who root for the Cowboys despite never having been anywhere remotely near Texas their entire lives.

Jump on the bandwagon during the Marino days you weak-willed punk ass bitch? I bet you got beaten routinely in high school.

bwahahaahagagaga!!! you got him dude!!!! little dweeb!

I agree with Pace. The wildcat may win you a game or 2, but you're never getting to the promised land with it. It's a lot like having Pennington at QB. He may win a game or 2, but he never was taking us far into the playoffs.

If this guy is saying it then it has to be true.

What kind of mouthy, annoying little prickboy from the state of Washington roots for a Miami team?

Shouldn't you be a Seahawks fan? Lemme guess, you're like those annoying Guido pricks from New Jersey who root for the Cowboys despite never having been anywhere remotely near Texas their entire lives.

Jump on the bandwagon during the Marino days you weak-willed punk ass bitch? I bet you got beaten routinely in high school.

Does anyone else LOL when they read this line?

I pay $255 every year for Sunday ticket to watch the Dolphins. I own 15 jerseys, uncountable sweatshirts, shirts, shorts and t-shirts with Dolphins logos on them. I've been to Miami twice for games and Seattle one time for a Dolphins game. I write commentary for the Dolphins at thephins.com

Fans are a part of the team.

20090310-fue4arsbcqnqj5q9327sc2gd46.jpg

I agree with Pace. The wildcat may win you a game or 2, but you're never getting to the promised land with it. It's a lot like having Pennington at QB. He may win a game or 2, but he never was taking us far into the playoffs.

And 5 weeks ago it was.

"The Wildcat won't work know that coaches have a whole off-season to look at it."

What's next?

"The Wildcat won't win you multiple Super Bowls, just one."

?

Clearly some people's manhood is so questionable they think a last second win in a football game validates their existence.

No ****. With 10 seconds less on the clock, they might not even have won. They're acting like it was a blowout in the Superbowl.

You have to admit, what a bunch of babies. Grow up and take some responsibility. You got beat by a better team, you got it shoved down your throat by the best 1-2 tailback punch in football, and you got carved up by a quarterback making his 2nd career start.

Rex Ryan

Right, and it beat you. Admit you got outcoached by a far more intelligent man in Dan Henning. He kicked your ass, Rex.

Calvin Pace

Haha! Wow.

These guys could take a page from Darrell Revis.

There's a professional talking. Pace and Ryan could learn from your all-world corner.

i agree with the pace and revis comments that you brought up. you have to respect what any team throws at you. but ryan said he tried to stop it and couldn't. so i don't see where you think he was putting you down. henne looked like he will do well with that system. he made some really great throws when they called his number. a lot of nfl teams are going to need to look at this "wild cat" offense and figure out what do about it. some teams have already got a handle on it. i hope we can stop it next time.

And 5 weeks ago it was.

"The Wildcat won't work know that coaches have a whole off-season to look at it."

What's next?

"The Wildcat won't win you multiple Super Bowls, just one."

?

I hope to see the same energy and schadenfreude when the Saints blow you out of the water next week.

I hope to see the same energy and schadenfreude when the Saints blow you out of the water next week.

First off i had to google schadenfreude..lol. And what leads you to believe the saints blow us out of the water. I think we could see a smilar scenario as the colts game. Ball control football for the fins going against the high powered Saints offense. Like the colts game maybe a coin toss who comes out on top. Oh and were also on a bye week while the saints will be dealing with the G-men. Oh yea, and were at home for the Saints game.

First off i had to google schadenfreude..lol. And what leads you to believe the saints blow us out of the water. I think we could see a smilar scenario as the colts game. Ball control football for the fins going against the high powered Saints offense. Like the colts game maybe a coin toss who comes out on top. Oh and were also on a bye week while the sains will be dealing with the G-men. Oh yea, and were at home for the Saints game.

The Fins have the great benefit of playing the Saints at home rather than in the Superdome.

The Fins are a different team at home than on the road.

First off i had to google schadenfreude..lol. And what leads you to believe the saints blow us out of the water. I think we could see a smilar scenario as the colts game. Ball control football for the fins going against the high powered Saints offense. Like the colts game maybe a coin toss who comes out on top. Oh and were also on a bye week while the saints will be dealing with the G-men. Oh yea, and were at home for the Saints game.

Good, you learned a new word today. I hope you lose next week :lol:

The Fins have the great benefit of playing the Saints at home rather than in the Superdome.

The Fins are a different team at home than on the road.

I've been told that the way the stadium is orientated that the sun beats down on the opponents sideline while the home team sideline is usually in the shade..

I've been told that the way the stadium is orientated that the sun beats down on the opponents sideline while the home team sideline is usually in the shade..

I've never heard that, but it makes sense.

The Fins are fortunate to play 3 home games in a row (Bills, Jets, Saints) and 4/2 home/road in the first 6.

It's 4/6 in the last 10 (home/road) with all road games being back-to-back (which is wild, I've never seen that).

Yeah but the punts.... The PI calls.... You guys caught a lot of breaks last night.

I like Kris Jenkins. A man's man and a pro's pro.

Jenkins is a great player. He spoke highly of Donald Thomas after week 1 last year saying Thomas will make pro-bowls. And Jake Grove has had a great year for us at center.

On a couple of occasions, Jenkins split those two and made the play. Truly a dominating nose.

Dolfags won a lot of games over the years with the fake punts..remember Larry Seiple? Probably not since youre not a real fan..As far as calls, what happen with the Henne Non-call on grounding but they call one on Sanchez? They ref's ALL sucked, but if you think the game was close only because of calls, you are dumber then you appear

That's rich, coming from someone who no doubt counts at least one Jason Taylor jersey amongst his superfan collection of 15.

Nope. Never really been into buying defensive player's jerseys. Just Zach Thomas, not a huge Jason Taylor fan. I wanted him out in 2007, it was well documented at thephins.com

My collection is:

Aqua:

Ronnie

Ricky

Lamar Smith

Marino

Marino throwback

Chambers

Zach Thomas

Patrick Surtain

White:

Ronnie

Ricky

Chambers

Chambers throwback (the Thanksgiving 2003 uniforms)

Marino

Ginn

McDuffie

Archived