****The Official Jets vs Raiders Gameday Thread****

Ghost

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you.

Finally in these games we did the one thing David Clowney can do and that's send him deep.

Big confidence booster for Mark.

This is awesome, but wow, can't help to notice what Miami is doing to Nawlins and can't help to think of Leon.

Thank you.

Finally in these games we did the one thing David Clowney can do and that's send him deep.

This is awesome, but wow, can't help to notice what Miami is doing to Nawlins and can't help to think of Leon.

That game in Miami isn't over yet. Just saying.

I cannot wait till cotch is back... Braylon and Clowney as deep threats and Cotch owns the short Mid range crap... Sanchez will have A TON of options when Cotch gets back it will free everyone up...

And with Keller too? I've always felt that Clowney was more legit then what people thought. They mention how clowney catches with his chest....well, atleast he catches them. It doesnt have to be "Fitzgerald like". We have a very good young receiving core.

Sanchez will be set for years to come.

Thank you.

I keep thinking about last week and "what if" 4-3 vs 5-2... damn it

And with Keller too? I've always felt that Clowney was more legit then what people thought. We have a very good young receiving core.

Sanchez will be set for years to come.

Imagine this set...

Clowney Cotch on the left

Keller Edwards on the right

that is a HUGE upgrade from...

Clowney Wright

Keller Edwards...

Just huge...

you guys need to do a rain dance and make it very cold up there next week I told you guys it was brutally hot down here and that NO might just wilt...

With Sanchez at this moment we need Socal weather in NJ next week...

Imagine this set...

Clowney Cotch on the left

Keller Edwards on the right

that is a HUGE upgrade from...

Clowney Wright

Keller Edwards...

Just huge...

To add to your beauty

Jones, Wash (when he recovers), Greene and Richardson in the backfield.

This team needed a QB...Once Sanchez settles in....we WILL be contenders.

I think this defense is starting to 'get' the Ryan defensive philosophy

Possibly, more time in this system will never hurt. But, I think it has more to do with Pace getting his legs under him and his speed up to game speed. Also, down 30+, the Raiders can't really run the ball, which is what's gonna kill us. I really think the only way to beat the dolphins is try to get a 2 score lead so that they simply cannot just run the ball.

Archived