Some Good News for Sunday

Jets1Fan

i agree it might be helpful for us, but its never good seeing someone get hurt

and it's just bad form and makes Jets fans look pathetic. Even when Brady got hurt you couldn't help but be excited but the majority of us didn't gloat-same thing with Chad this year-we might have said "told ya" to Fins fans but you never wish it to happen-to anyone.

leon washington>>>will allen.

but in terms of how bad it hurts each team....you guys still have TJ and Shonn to fall back on......now we have to depend on 2 rookie corners, nate jones and alltime bust #16 overall pick for nick saban......jason allen...............

ya losing will allen stings.....

Players getting hurt is nothing to be happy about . Win or lose the game is best when played against one another at fully strength. Though as far as the Dolphins getting hurt if I had my choice it would be laryngitis for Marc Anthony.

LOL...nommed...whaddayamean Crusher? Mark really did an excellent job with that Francis Scott Key tune...of course by halftime I was all celeb'ed out at that stadium with all the J-Lo MA, Fergie and Jimmy Buffet big screen shots

the best news is the weather

60 and sunny predicted

and at 60 degrees the Fins will be wearing their winter gear. It's been so hot down here since April...still gonna have a heat index of over a hundred degrees until the middle of next week at least they said...

Archived