@Baltimore W

@Houston W

Tennessee W

Denver W

@Jacksonville

New York Jets

@Buffalo

What do you think?

I think the Saints have a better shot at it, even with the stronger schedule left. Because NE is in the Dome, I think they'll win. We'll see what Dallas team shows up when they go play there. I see the Colts dropping one to a divisional opponent.

Saints:

@Tampa Bay

New England

@Washington

@Atlanta

Dallas

Tampa Bay

@Carolina

Colts:

@Baltimore

@Houston

Tennessee

Denver

@Jacksonville

New York Jets

@Buffalo

What do you think?

I think the Saints have a better shot at it, even with the stronger schedule left. Because NE is in the Dome, I think they'll win. We'll see what Dallas team shows up when they go play there. I see the Colts dropping one to a divisional opponent.

If the Colts get through the next two weeks then I think they've got smooth sailing. That's their two toughest opponents and both are on the road.

Its a little tougher for the Saints. As you already pointed out, having NE at home helps, same for Dallas. Although I'll be honest, Week 17 at Carolina could be tougher than people expect. That team is playing a lot better, they can run the ball as well as anyone, NO has had some troubles in that department and its very possible Carolina will have something to play for (they're only one win behind the current NFC wild card leaders) while NO will likely already have the 1st seed locked up.

Of course this is the NFL, so a random upset could happen at any time, but those would be the only matchups I would think either team has to worry too much about.

Look at those schedules. Saints play in a dome or in a warm weather state - coldest game would be Washington.

Colts tough stretch is right now and then it's smooth sailing.

I can totally see both going undefeated in the regular season and not make the sb.

Look at those schedules. Saints play in a dome or in a warm weather state - coldest game would be Washington.

I can totally see both going undefeated in the regular season and not make the sb.

Surprising. I would think you could see them both un-defeated and lose in the Superbowl.

imagine a colts/saints superbowl for an undefeated season? would be a great superbowl.

That would be absolutely insane. I would have a hard time picking who to root for.

Saints because those poor basitds never won anything and I would like to see Drew Breeze win it.

Colts because that would solidify Peyton as the greatest QB of recent times and put the Brady Goat talk to rest.

I can see the Colts pulling it off but the Saints have been squeaking by some pretty bad teams. I think the Patriots smash them in the dome.

Smash is a strong word, Alkbobo.

Do you really think on the track, your defense will hold them to under 35? Will the Pats score that much?

Saints:

@Tampa Bay

New England

@Washington

@Atlanta

Dallas

Tampa Bay

@Carolina

Colts:

@Baltimore

@Houston

Tennessee

Denver

@Jacksonville

New York Jets

@Buffalo

What do you think?

The Saints have a chance. The Colts will be stopped in week 16.

I think the Jets give the Colts their first loss. We have a legit defense and a running game. The Colts run D is horrible and if we can play like we did against Brees (on the defensive side) we could win this game.

mark sanche vs peyton manning

dude, game over right there. i'd love to see us beat the PEyton's but our offense stinks

No way either go unbeaten in the regular season. Saints look real vulnerable all of a sudden, so I really believe they'll lose to the Pats.

Colts will play a desperate Ravens team fighting for a playoff spot, so I think they'll lose this week.

Good points.

The Colts easily be 4-5.

While the Saints do not have as many narrow escapes, New England, Atlanta, Dallas and Carolina are not goinng to be easy.

Both could do it, but chances are they do not.

Agreed, but not at the last part. Saints will make the superbowl. Colts won't.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived