Really Kerry!?

Vudu

I think Rhodes is getting a little unfair treatment from the fans, I think he's been better than the #s show BUT w/ the team in a 1-5 stretch we really don't need to see him campaigning for the Pro Bowl. That should be the last thing on his mind- at least publicly.

It just must be sad for fans when at week 11 you already know your team has no chance of stepping onto a football field after January 3rd.

I'll live. It's a game.

Now, what's missing from your life that you need to sign up for a rival teams message board to make incredibly weak attempts at trolling?

I'll live. It's a game.

Now, what's missing from your life that you need to sign up for a rival teams message board to make incredibly weak attempts at trolling?

What's missing in my life is a strong immune system. I have the flu, but nothing makes you feel better that a sad group of Jets fans. Thanks for asking!

HAHAHAHAHA!! I've been a Pats fan since I was born 30 years ago. Nice try though.

Assuming that is true, then clearly you are VERY familiar with the feelings of your team being a complete embarrassing failure, many instances where they were much worse than this current years Jets. So it then begs the question, outside of doing a fantastic job of acting like an assclown, what the hell were babbling about with that original comment?

Assuming that is true, then clearly you are VERY familiar with the feelings of your team being a complete embarrassing failure, many instances where they were much worse than this current years Jets. So it then begs the question, outside of doing a fantastic job of acting like an assclown, what the hell were babbling about with that original comment?

My original comment has nothing to do being a long time Pats fan so I'm not really sure what you're talking about. But yes, you are absolutely right, the Pats sucked in a big way. However seeing them win 3 Superbowls erased all of those nasty memories.

You, Rhodes, and Rex Ryan may be unaware of this, but there is always the option of saying nothing - especially when it's completely unsolicited.

And where has running around like a church mouse gotten anyone. close mouths dont get fed... So if this is the personality of our coach.. our team run with it. Funny how people complain about folks Mangina is too robotic .. then u get a emotion guy and now he too emotional.. there is no pleasing folks...

NY needs a team to reflect it's distinct personality a tough brash city the is number one and aint afraid to tell anyone and if Our Jets are on the road to reflect our city like that .. I am cool with it.

While i do not think that Kerry deserves to go to the Probowl and I did not vote for him. there is nothing wrong with him making his case.

It just must be sad for fans when at week 11 you already know your team has no chance of stepping onto a football field after January 3rd.

WE AH BETTAH DEN YOU-AH!!! WELKAH AND MOSS AH THA GREATEST EVAH!!! TAWMEE IS GUNNA DROP A DOOK ON YOUS LIKE HIS WIFE DOES TO HIM!!! DID YOU KNOW THAT WE WENT 17 AND 0 ONCE?! WE DESERVED TO WIN DAT GAME!!! IT WAS SUCH A FLUKE, TAWMEE WAS BETTAH THEN DAT DOWN SYNDROME BABY QB!! TAWMEE HAS 3 RINGS, WE ARE THE GREATEST TEAM EVAH!! WES WELKAH IS BETTAH THEN ANY OF YOUR-AH DAHKIE RECEIVAHS!! NO ONE DENIES THIS!!

WE AH BETTAH DEN YOU-AH!!! WELKAH AND MOSS AH THA GREATEST EVAH!!! TAWMEE IS GUNNA DROP A DOOK ON YOUS LIKE HIS WIFE DOES TO HIM!!! DID YOU KNOW THAT WE WENT 17 AND 0 ONCE?! WE DESERVED TO WIN DAT GAME!!! IT WAS SUCH A FLUKE, TAWMEE WAS BETTAH THEN DAT DOWN SYNDROME BABY QB!! TAWMEE HAS 3 RINGS, WE ARE THE GREATEST TEAM EVAH!! WES WELKAH IS BETTAH THEN ANY OF YOUR-AH DAHKIE RECEIVAHS!! NO ONE DENIES THIS!!

lol:cheers:

HAHAHAHAHA!! I've been a Pats fan since I was born 30 years ago. Nice try though.

Then why is your username "Brady/Moss"???

Brady/Moss signifies the greatest choke job in NFL history where an 18-0 team lost to a 17 point underdog that had lost 6 more games than them.

In fact, Randy Moss is the only player in NFL history to be on TWO teams to win 15 or more games in the regular season and not win the SB.

If you had any sense at all, you'd be Brady/Brown or Brady/Branch.

His original comment makes no sense.

If the Jets were 9-0, Kerry Rhodes would be on twitter tweeting about voting for him to go to the Pro Bowl. This guy acts like the fact that Kerry is doing this is because the season no longer matters, not because Kerry is the team's biggest self-promoter. It just has fail all over it.

The good trolls aren't morons. This guy is gone in a week or two. Damn I miss Tx.

NY needs a team to reflect it's distinct personality a tough brash city the is number one and aint afraid to tell anyone and if Our Jets are on the road to reflect our city like that .. I am cool with it.

I guess you're right... the Yankees and Giants have had recent success, but were too boring in the media for a NY team. The Jets running their mouths is what this city has been missing, success on the playing field be damned...

I think Rhodes is getting a little unfair treatment from the fans, I think he's been better than the #s show BUT w/ the team in a 1-5 stretch we really don't need to see him campaigning for the Pro Bowl. That should be the last thing on his mind- at least publicly.

Pretty much sums it up. He's not nearly as bad as many make him out to be but he tends to be the fall guy around here as if he's the reason why this defense sucks donkey dick.

There's a lot of pointing the finger going on by fans around here, but when its all said and done, nobody on the defense steps up and makes a big play when we need it. NOBODY. Thats right, not even the precious Darrelle Revis.

That said, Kerry needs to the STFU. Your team has dropped 5 of its last 6 and you are worried about the Pro Bowl? I became a big fan of Kerry a couple of years back, but he is quickly getting on my nerves with his bull ****.

Then why is your username "Brady/Moss"???

Brady/Moss signifies the greatest choke job in NFL history where an 18-0 team lost to a 17 point underdog that had lost 6 more games than them.

In fact, Randy Moss is the only player in NFL history to be on TWO teams to win 15 or more games in the regular season and not win the SB.

If you had any sense at all, you'd be Brady/Brown or Brady/Branch.

And thats all Randy Moss's fault. :hand:

Pretty much sums it up. He's not nearly as bad as many make him out to be but he tends to be the fall guy around here as if he's the reason why this defense sucks donkey dick.

There's a lot of pointing the finger going on by fans around here, but when its all said and done, nobody on the defense steps up and makes a big play when we need it. NOBODY. Thats right, not even the precious Darrelle Revis.

That said, Kerry needs to the STFU. Your team has dropped 5 of its last 6 and you are worried about the Pro Bowl? I became a big fan of Kerry a couple of years back, but he is quickly getting on my nerves with his bull ****.

Yes, Rhodes does get his share of unfair treatment. That said, he's absolutely not Pro-Bowl material this season.

Methinks that if he kept a lower profile, there wouldn't be as much backlash when he fails to live up to his own hype.

Essentially. This coming from a guy who has been a huge fan of Rhodes. Clearly he's a self centered pretty boy. I'd be fine with that if he was beastly on the field. I'm also ok with confidence and a belief in yourself, but I'm not ok seeing him toss his hands up when there's blown coverage as to say it's not his fault, at all.

No doubt. Kinda miserable. Not much different than when you where growing up and realized that no thats not a pimple on your pelvis its your dick.

it must be sad when you can't even succeed at being a stupid troll. i'm actually glad, for your sake, that the pats have been so successful lately......otherwise your life might really be a failure.

Yes, Rhodes does get his share of unfair treatment. That said, he's absolutely not Pro-Bowl material this season.

No where close. Bob Saunders back up made more plays in one game than Kerry's made this season.

Methinks that if he kept a lower profile, there wouldn't be as much backlash when he fails to live up to his own hype.

No doubt. And that said, he's starting to piss me off with his me, me, me talk.

Yes.

:hand::hand:

Essentially. This coming from a guy who has been a huge fan of Rhodes. Clearly he's a self centered pretty boy. I'd be fine with that if he was beastly on the field. I'm also ok with confidence and a belief in yourself, but I'm not ok seeing him toss his hands up when there's blown coverage as to say it's not his fault, at all.

Agreed. I had no idea that he would become this type of a gheyhomofag. And like you said, if he was raging beast on the field, his pretty boy image off wouldnt mean ****. But clearly, he's playing very soft the last 2 years.

Archived