Really Kerry!?

Vudu

A member of the Pro Football Hall of Fame. He was the most dominating linebacker in the NFL not named Lawrence Taylor in the '80s and early '90s.

He wore number 56 and went to the University of Iowa.

The mid eighties pats had some talent on those teams. its a wonder why they didnt do more with it.

morgan and fryer at wr. james and collins in the backfield. Tippett and Blackmon outside w/ rembert and nelson inside. lippet, james marion and clayborn in the secondary.

Kind of like this jets team in the past couple of years. lots of telent not much to show for it

The mid eighties pats had some talent on those teams. its a wonder why they didnt do more with it.

morgan and fryer at wr. james and collins in the backfield. Tippett and Blackmon outside w/ rembert and nelson inside. lippet, james marion and clayborn in the secondary.

Kind of like this jets team in the past couple of years. lots of telent not much to show for it

Half the team was doing coke. Fryar and Collins were leading the charge back in those days.

Back on track: Rex should tell Kerry to stop tweeting.

A member of the Pro Football Hall of Fame. He was the most dominating linebacker in the NFL not named Lawrence Taylor in the '80s and early '90s.

He wore number 56 and went to the University of Iowa.

I know I was just seeing if Brady to Moss knew (unfortunately he's banned so its hard to tell).

I do that sometimes cause I feel if you went threw the lean years with the Patriots (or any team that has had a run of success), you've earned the right to do a little smack talk. But I can't stand when front runners/johnny come latelys do that (not just confined to the Pats, look how many Cowboy "fans" existed in the 90s that couldn't name anybody on the team outside of Aikman, Emmitt, and Irvin). Its easy to jump on board when things are going right, not so much when you've had the disappointments.

If the Jets at any point in time get a dynasty going, I would hope that more than a few would know the likes of Joe Klecko, Wesley Walker, Wayne Chrebet, etc.

I know I was just seeing if Brady to Moss knew (unfortunately he's banned so its hard to tell).

I do that sometimes cause I feel if you went threw the lean years with the Patriots (or any team that has had a run of success), you've earned the right to do a little smack talk. But I can't stand when front runners/johnny come latelys do that (not just confined to the Pats, look how many Cowboy "fans" existed in the 90s that couldn't name anybody on the team outside of Aikman, Emmitt, and Irvin). Its easy to jump on board when things are going right, not so much when you've had the disappointments.

If the Jets at any point in time get a dynasty going, I would hope that more than a few would know the likes of Joe Klecko, Wesley Walker, Wayne Chrebet, etc.

I hate the front runners as well. I understand if the person is young but older people tick me off when they latch on to the bandwagon.

The dude who got banned was a dink.

Archived