#6 is not the answer.

visajets

after 10 weeks...i dont know about sanches. i mean, at some point, he has to be decent. when do we stop with the (oh he just a rookie). at some point, he has to be good. he has a good supporting cast. people look at when manning was a rookie, and did bad...but he had nobody. sanchez...i dont know. im a bit concerned about him. expecially after flacco, ryan, even stafford showin muck more promise as a rook. either ur good or u aint.

NO WAY is he 6-2 225 no way in hell.

Those are the official Combine numbers which are accurate for every player who goes through the Combine. No one gives a damn if you don't believe it because those measurements are 100% accurate.

As to your OP, only a complete moron would make a definitive statement about Sanchez.

Sanchez sucks right now, but to claim it's a wasted pick, he's a bust, or is not the answer is utterly asinine.

Seriously. You may be proven correct in a couple of years from now, but that wouldn't make your point in any way valid, reasonable, or intelligent.

It will simply be the case of a blind squirrel getting a nut.

after 10 weeks...i dont know about sanches. i mean, at some point, he has to be decent. when do we stop with the (oh he just a rookie). at some point, he has to be good. he has a good supporting cast. people look at when manning was a rookie, and did bad...but he had nobody. sanchez...i dont know. im a bit concerned about him. expecially after flacco, ryan, even stafford showin muck more promise as a rook. either ur good or u aint.

idk....aikman wasn't good for over 2 years. at some point this year i'd like to see one game with 300 yds and 3 td's.

When the 2010 season starts. Then we'll hear "Oh, he's just a second year QB."

Seriously. Except for the maniac fans of the Jets, Sanchez won't be getting any serious heat until his 3rd season if he's sucking.

This is the way the NFL is run with the salary cap and the tremendous amount of money 1st round QBs are getting.

CompAttPctYdsYPATDIntAttYdsAvgTD

Peyton Mannings first year stats he threw the ball 2x as much as Mark will but the stats are terrible.

Give Mark a year or 2 if year 3 is like this then you are right but not now this is ridiculous talk give it a rest.

And Eli's are even worse

You may call me an idiot but the Jets are 4-6 and #6 is single handidly responsible for at least 3 of the losses. So an idiot I am I dont care. Face reality and see the truth another wasted draft pick.

You honestly should jump over a bridge. Do you remember Eli Manning's rookie season? I guess not. How old are you? 5?

Big problems with Sanchez. Big.

He started way too early and never had a vet-mentor, had little college experience, had no idea how to handle NY/NJ media, was handed the keys to the family car but never learned quite how to drive it. Mark's issue now isn't being a rookie, there are lots of rookies. It's that by now he should be showing improvement. After half a season or more, the game should be slowing down a bit for him. He's got weapons: receivers in Cotch/Edwards and a good TE in Keller, a great rushing attack and a decent O-line. But he is failing miserably week after week. His decision making is bad. His play has regressed. He is a worse QB today than he was in week #1. This is purely Rex Ryan's fault. Two things that should have been done to get this kid up to speed:

1. He should have been given the oppotunity to come off the bench. Much less pressure, a chance to absorb to the game, and the hoopla surrounding a large-market, overly critical fanbase/media base. Penny sat behind Vinny and it helped. If you disagree, then you are wrong and I am right. Just so you know.

2. Jeff Garcia should have been picked up. Even a gay journeyman like Garcia could have helped Mark climb the NFL learning curve.

3. There is no #3. I already said there were "two things that should have been done". Pay better attention, please.

I call them as I see them. How about you? What have you seen so far? Who leads the NFL in INTs? Check the stats.

As others have stated, Cutler leads the league in INTs. You may want to check the stats yourself before telling someone else to check them that proves you wrong.

This thread fails in so many ways.

You may call me an idiot but the Jets are 4-6 and #6 is single handidly responsible for at least 3 of the losses. So an idiot I am I dont care. Face reality and see the truth another wasted draft pick.

Yes he lost the Saints game and the Bills game (I personally put all the blame on Schotty for this game his play calling with a 10pt lead in the 2nd half was attrocious) and the pats game tonight but he also brought us back in the Jags game and both Dolphins game where our D and Specials handed away it works both ways if either scenario is changed we are 7-3 so the blame is not solely on Mark Sanchez so just give it a rest already.

P.S.

When Sanchez is an established good to great Nfl QB down the road keep your mouth shut.

Archived