When Listing Possible Cowher Suitors, Don't Forget The Jets

SoFlaJets

Peyton Manning had 24 TD and 17 INT in his last 12 games after a horrific first 4 game start. Sanchez isn't anywhere near that.

Sanchez threw FIVE interceptions in that Bills game. FIVE. How many times does that happen? Special Teams mess up or not, it does not matter, when your QB throws FIVE interceptions, he is the #1 reason why you lost.

Tom Moore vs Brian Schott

I said he cost us the game in reg.........helloooooooooooo

we still could have won in OT, surprised you cannot see or do not

want to see it.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lowery does blow as a starter, which is par for a 4th rounder. He is good for depth however.

1. The roster is weak

2. He gets free agents because he over-pays for every single one of them.

3. He throws away draft picks like they're gum wrappers to move up for players every year, which necessitates #2 and results in #1.

Maybe I wasn't clear enough Eric but what I'm saying is if the Jets start winning again Jets fans will be coming out of the woodwork. They WILL buy tickets. We see it whenever the do start winning (like in September) when a lot of newbies sign up on the boards. But when they suck like they do now, Jets fans go into hibernation to keep their sanity and DON'T buy tickets and don't post up.

Cowher doesn't necessarily mean more wins... And tickets need to go on sale before the games are even played.

Tom Moore vs Brian Schott

I said he cost us the game in reg.........helloooooooooooo

we still could have won in OT, surprised you cannot see or do not

want to see it.

He still lost us the game, period. When your QB throws FIVE interceptions, he is the #1 reason why you lost. He had nothing to do with the mishaps in OT, true, but that is one mishap compared to FIVE.

If he doesn't go back there like Ryan Leaf for 4 quarters, we don't have to worry about Weatherford holding down a ball.

He still lost us the game, period. When your QB throws FIVE interceptions, he is the #1 reason why you lost. He had nothing to do with the mishaps in OT, true, but that is one mishap compared to FIVE.

If he doesn't go back there like Ryan Leaf for 4 quarters, we don't have to worry about Weatherford holding down a ball.

JOey Joey, i said he cost us game in reg

Can you phucking read?

How bout blaming Shotty some, for throwing into wind ,when 60-70

handoffs wins game too, Jills were not moving ball at all

All i said was a phucking holding call cost us win in OT

Done discussing this

He cost us the entire game. He shouldn't have put us into that situation.

Good I'm glad you're done discussing because you're wrong. Stop hiding behind your man love for the most over priced Mexican in the world.

OMG at least you have Brady and welker to fall back on...seriously

If the "overrated mexican"called for those long passes into wind

i would agree with ya..

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/2009/01/06/2009-01-06_bill_cowher_confirms_woody_johnson_snub_-2.html

Cowher, appearing on WFAN's "Boomer and Carton Show," Cowher made like a politician, sidestepping a lot of questions. But he did make one definitive statement: There's no chance he will coach the Jets this season.

Asked if he'd take a meeting with Johnson if the owner called and apologized for not speaking with him last week, Cowher said, "No, not at this point. I've committed myself. I'm not going to coach next year."

As the Daily News reported last Saturday, Cowher withdrew from consideration - several hours after agreeing to speak with the Jets - because he was told Johnson was out of the country and wasn't immediately available. Cowher confirmed that he never spoke with Johnson or GM Mike Tannenbaum.

If ya didnt already know, what else do you need. :bag:

Peyton Manning had 24 TD and 17 INT in his last 12 games after a horrific first 4 game start. Sanchez isn't anywhere near that.

Sanchez threw FIVE interceptions in that Bills game. FIVE. How many times does that happen? Special Teams mess up or not, it does not matter, when your QB throws FIVE interceptions, he is the #1 reason why you lost.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/gameflash/2009/11/12/3622_recap.html(Cutler 5 INTs)

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/gameflash/2009/11/01/3523_recap.html(Warner 5 INTs)

http://www.fieldgulls.com/2009/11/8/1122009/seattle-seahawks-agonizing-in(Stafford 5 INTs)

So to answer..3 times this month alone by other QBs, two are vets. Stafford threw 4 more yesterday btw and now has 18 in one less game. But yea Sanchez sucks get him out of here.

**** Cowher, I'm sticking with what we have. I don't want someone else's scraps.. I want our own coach.. a Jet. Remember that stat that surfaced before we hired Ryan? I think it was only one guy has won a superbowl with two teams. I hope we stick with what we have and actually try to build something. Fire Schott and move on.

**** Cowher, I'm sticking with what we have. I don't want someone else's scraps.. I want our own coach.. a Jet. Remember that stat that surfaced before we hired Ryan? I think it was only one guy has won a superbowl with two teams. I hope we stick with what we have and actually try to build something. Fire Schott and move on.

Archived