Tiger Woods

Maxman

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i just heard this.. OY! :( i also hope he is ok

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-bk-tiger-woods-accident,0,1369881.story

Amy L. Edwards and Henry Pierson Curtis Sentinel Staff Writers 2:30 p.m. EST, November 27, 2009

Professional golfer Tiger Woods was seriously injured in a car accident early this morning, the Florida Highway Patrol just reported.

Woods, 33, pulled out of his driveway in the Isleworth community about 2:25 a.m. when he struck a fire hydrant, and then drove into a tree at his neighbor's property, FHP reported.

Woods was transported to Health Central Hospital in Ocoee in serious condition, FHP said. No other information about his condition has been released.

FHP said the airbags in Woods' Cadillac Escalade did not deploy, which means the vehicle was traveling under 33 mph.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-bk-tiger-woods-accident,0,1369881.story

Amy L. Edwards and Henry Pierson Curtis Sentinel Staff Writers 2:30 p.m. EST, November 27, 2009

Professional golfer Tiger Woods was seriously injured in a car accident early this morning, the Florida Highway Patrol just reported.

Woods, 33, pulled out of his driveway in the Isleworth community about 2:25 a.m. when he struck a fire hydrant, and then drove into a tree at his neighbor's property, FHP reported.

Woods was transported to Health Central Hospital in Ocoee in serious condition, FHP said. No other information about his condition has been released.

FHP said the airbags in Woods' Cadillac Escalade did not deploy, which means the vehicle was traveling under 33 mph.

Friday, November 27, 2009

Golf great Tiger Woods was seriously injured in a car accident in Florida early Friday morning, according to MyFoxOrlando.com.

Woods, 33, is in the hospital in very serious condition after a single-car crash at 2:25 a.m. in which he hit a fire hydrant and then a tree, the Florida Highway Patrol told the Web site.

The crash is under investigation and charges are pending.

Woods pulled out of his driveway in the Isleworth community when he struck the hydrant, the Orlando Sentinel reported, citing the FHP.

He then plowed into the tree on his neighbor's property. He was taken to Health Central Hospital in Ocoee, Fla.

He was apparently traveling under 33 mph because the Cadillac Escalade's airbags didn't inflate, the FHP told the Sentinel.

Friday, November 27, 2009

Golf great Tiger Woods was seriously injured in a car accident in Florida early Friday morning, according to MyFoxOrlando.com.

Woods, 33, is in the hospital in very serious condition after a single-car crash at 2:25 a.m. in which he hit a fire hydrant and then a tree, the Florida Highway Patrol told the Web site.

The crash is under investigation and charges are pending.

Woods pulled out of his driveway in the Isleworth community when he struck the hydrant, the Orlando Sentinel reported, citing the FHP.

He then plowed into the tree on his neighbor's property. He was taken to Health Central Hospital in Ocoee, Fla.

He was apparently traveling under 33 mph because the Cadillac Escalade's airbags didn't inflate, the FHP told the Sentinel.

The irony behind this is that the man who invented the trigger that lets of the air bag, Allen Breed, lives in Isleworth.

My best friend from High School is his nephew. Used to go their house all the time and ride Jet Ski's, actually got into an accident with one of Shaq's cousins on those things. Pretty crazy neighborhood. Wesley Snipes, Tiger Woods, Shaq and a ton of other athletes. "Breed's Island"...blows all those other Mansions out of the water. Used to feel like a King when we'd visit.

The irony behind this is that the man who invented the trigger that lets of the air bag, Allen Breed, lives in Isleworth.

My best friend from High School is his nephew. Used to go their house all the time and ride Jet Ski's, actually got into an accident with one of Shaq's cousins on those things. Pretty crazy neighborhood. Wesley Snipes, Tiger Woods, Shaq and a ton of other athletes. "Breed's Island"...blows all those other Mansions out of the water. Used to feel like a King when we'd visit.

Wesley Snipes won't be living there for about 3 years.

Wesley Snipes won't be living there for about 3 years.

Archived