Tiger Woods

Maxman

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply
one of the schmucks on here seems to think that my whole life has been handed to me

Really? dude, do me a solid and see if your pop can get me into Michigan Law too, would yah? Yah think he could throw in a stunt double to take my exams for me? I'd really appreciate it! The closest I've ever come to being a legacy was shaking Tom Brady's hand.

the founders were smart - as lawyers they made everything so hard to understand to ensure the profession will flourish forever. :)

so how about we talk about something everyone can agree on: tiger woods is an effin scumbag!!!

Tiger must REALLY be worried about something Elin knows to pay her 750M to keep quiet,,,

another hooker revelation wouldnt mean squat..it has to be gay or fathered a kid type info...

Tiger must REALLY be worried about something Elin knows to pay her 750M to keep quiet,,,

another hooker revelation wouldnt mean squat..it has to be gay or fathered a kid type info...

it's already out that he had some menage a trois - i bet he teamed up with a couple dudes on one woman.

Im sorry but 750 million a lil much for a chick that never did sh!t but pop out two kids and live the good life. Marriage is such a sham.

No cheating is worth more than a 1/2 billion dollars that she never earned.

C'mon, don't you know she's 50% responsible for any financial success he had during their years of marriage?

:bag:

Guys if you want to discuss politics do it via PM or exchange phone numbers with each other via PM and talk over the phone.

This is not the place for it.

party pooper! :D

we had stopped.. sheesh.. :rolleyes:

so does that mean you are the point person, and i can report all the other political posts to you? how about the misogynist, racist, and other discriminatory rants? :D

hey i have to live up to my cranky old hag tag! :lol:

so does that mean you are the point person, and i can report all the other political posts to you? how about the misogynist, racist, and other discriminatory rants? :D

go make me a sammich, wench ;)

If that is what brings joy to your life, then feel free.

He has no idea that we were kidding with one another but, geez Louise, I have seen far worse NOT get censored. Whatev.

Im sorry but 750 million a lil much for a chick that never did sh!t but pop out two kids and live the good life. Marriage is such a sham.

No cheating is worth more than a 1/2 billion dollars that she never earned.

this is about leverage to me

I bet she has dirt on him that would ruin him for good

only thing that makes any sense

Archived