Tiger Woods

Maxman

Forget the iconic Tiger Woods fist pump, Rachel Uchitel says the golfer has been pumping her full of his nine-inch iron.

But one look at Elin Nordegren pictures and it's easy to realize: no way Woods is sticking his driver in someone else's hole.

:rl:

Who wrote this article??

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forget the iconic Tiger Woods fist pump, Rachel Uchitel says the golfer has been pumping her full of his nine-inch iron.

But one look at Elin Nordegren pictures and it's easy to realize: no way Woods is sticking his driver in someone else's hole.

:rl:

Who wrote this article??

We're all smart enough to know that this "official story" from his PR Guy and the Hospital is BULL$HIT.

The FHP isn't saying anything yet because their investigation isn't complete.

My gut instinct tells me this started out as a Domestic. He came home late or they got into an argument late. He gets pissed, leaves and gasses it like we've all done when we get pissed. He loses control and blamo, accident without the booze. FHP wouldn't immediately emilinate booze as a factor unless that was truth, so barring a Tiger drug habit which ain't the case, it's a domestic.

Mrs. Woods breaking out the rear window to get him out is BULL$HIT as well. Mrs. Woods had a club I bet, but it wasn't for that.

This whole thing SMELLS of conspiracy.

Stay Tuned

We're all smart enough to know that this "official story" from his PR Guy and the Hospital is BULL$HIT.

The FHP isn't saying anything yet because their investigation isn't complete.

My gut instinct tells me this started out as a Domestic. He came home late or they got into an argument late. He gets pissed, leaves and gasses it like we've all done when we get pissed. He loses control and blamo, accident without the booze. FHP wouldn't immediately emilinate booze as a factor unless that was truth, so barring a Tiger drug habit which ain't the case, it's a domestic.

Mrs. Woods breaking out the rear window to get him out is BULL$HIT as well. Mrs. Woods had a club I bet, but it wasn't for that.

This whole thing SMELLS of conspiracy.

Stay Tuned

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/abraham/detail??blogid=95&entry_id=52492

Apparently Tiger Woods wife Elin Nordegren did use a golf club, but on Woods and not the window of the Cadillac he was driving, or trying to drive. Here's the meat of the TMZ post:

Tiger has yet to be formally interviewed by the Florida Highway Patrol -- that should happen this afternoon. But we're told Tiger had a conversation Friday -- with a non-law enforcement type -- detailing what went down before his Escalade hit a fire hydrant.

We're told he said his wife had confronted him about reports that he was seeing another woman. The argument got heated and, according to our source, she scratched his face up. We're told it was then Woods beat a hasty retreat for his SUV -- but according to our source, Woods says his wife followed behind with a golf club. As Tiger drove away, she struck the vehicle several times with the club.

We're told Woods became "distracted," thought the vehicle was stopped, and looked to see what had happened. At that point the SUV hit the fire hydrant and then hit a tree.

And that's the only news that explains her aggressive action to Woods as of this writing. The woman they were talking about is Rachel Uchitel. Rachel Uchitel is someone you and I have never heard of until this week and rumored to have been in an affair with Tiger Woods, first by the National Enquirer.

But before I get to that, who the heck is Rachel Uchitel?

BlackBook.com has an extensive description of this smoking hot "prime mover", written in 2008 BT (Before Tiger). 34-year-old Rachel Uchitel is described as a 'Hamptons diva' who is the Director of VIP Services at Pink Elephant in Southampton, NY. Pink Elephant is an expensive, exclusive club known for its Hollywood patrons, celeb sitings, and lounge couches. She says the Four Seasons in Chiang Mai Thailand is her favorite place in the World and is regularly seen at what I call "business social events" like club openings and fundraiders.

Uchitel's a nightclub executive and use to the World of celebs, high rollers, expensive cars and long nights. At the time of the Blackbook.com profile her two favorite men were Ozzy Osbourne and Rudy Giuliani - her dogs, a affenpinscher and a brussels griffin.

In her Blackbook.com profile Rachel claims she doesn't "kiss and tell" about the men she's been linked with and doesn't like her name being "dragged in the mud". But Hollywood Gossip has her in an affair with first David Boreanaz (star of the TV show Bones), then Tiger Woods, both men rich and married with children.

But in the case of Woods, Hollywood Gossip claims she openly admitted to an affair with him, something she didn't do in the case of David Boreanaz.

Sports By Brooks echos the National Enquirer account of Rachel Uchitel either accidentally or intently in Melborne at the same time as Tiger Woods, where he was playing at the Australian Masters.

Whatever the details, the news was apparently enough to send Elin Nordegren into a fit, chasing Woods and ultimately clobbering him with a golf club. Regardless if the affair is real or imagined, it's clear Elin Nordegren's going to kick her husband's ass for just being linked to another woman.

Good for her.

Stay tuned.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/abraham/detail??blogid=95&entry_id=52492

Apparently Tiger Woods wife Elin Nordegren did use a golf club, but on Woods and not the window of the Cadillac he was driving, or trying to drive. Here's the meat of the TMZ post:

Tiger has yet to be formally interviewed by the Florida Highway Patrol -- that should happen this afternoon. But we're told Tiger had a conversation Friday -- with a non-law enforcement type -- detailing what went down before his Escalade hit a fire hydrant.

We're told he said his wife had confronted him about reports that he was seeing another woman. The argument got heated and, according to our source, she scratched his face up. We're told it was then Woods beat a hasty retreat for his SUV -- but according to our source, Woods says his wife followed behind with a golf club. As Tiger drove away, she struck the vehicle several times with the club.

We're told Woods became "distracted," thought the vehicle was stopped, and looked to see what had happened. At that point the SUV hit the fire hydrant and then hit a tree.

And that's the only news that explains her aggressive action to Woods as of this writing. The woman they were talking about is Rachel Uchitel. Rachel Uchitel is someone you and I have never heard of until this week and rumored to have been in an affair with Tiger Woods, first by the National Enquirer.

But before I get to that, who the heck is Rachel Uchitel?

BlackBook.com has an extensive description of this smoking hot "prime mover", written in 2008 BT (Before Tiger). 34-year-old Rachel Uchitel is described as a 'Hamptons diva' who is the Director of VIP Services at Pink Elephant in Southampton, NY. Pink Elephant is an expensive, exclusive club known for its Hollywood patrons, celeb sitings, and lounge couches. She says the Four Seasons in Chiang Mai Thailand is her favorite place in the World and is regularly seen at what I call "business social events" like club openings and fundraiders.

Uchitel's a nightclub executive and use to the World of celebs, high rollers, expensive cars and long nights. At the time of the Blackbook.com profile her two favorite men were Ozzy Osbourne and Rudy Giuliani - her dogs, a affenpinscher and a brussels griffin.

In her Blackbook.com profile Rachel claims she doesn't "kiss and tell" about the men she's been linked with and doesn't like her name being "dragged in the mud". But Hollywood Gossip has her in an affair with first David Boreanaz (star of the TV show Bones), then Tiger Woods, both men rich and married with children.

But in the case of Woods, Hollywood Gossip claims she openly admitted to an affair with him, something she didn't do in the case of David Boreanaz.

Sports By Brooks echos the National Enquirer account of Rachel Uchitel either accidentally or intently in Melborne at the same time as Tiger Woods, where he was playing at the Australian Masters.

Whatever the details, the news was apparently enough to send Elin Nordegren into a fit, chasing Woods and ultimately clobbering him with a golf club. Regardless if the affair is real or imagined, it's clear Elin Nordegren's going to kick her husband's ass for just being linked to another woman.

Good for her.

Stay tuned.

To echo GOB-no way you have to break a rear window to get someone out of a car. His airbag didn't deploy, so he wasn't going that fast. The whole story is crap.

More money, more troubles. Good to see with all the endorsement cash he gets from GM Tiger was driving a Cadillac. Hello, Onstar-my crazy b!tch supermodel wife is chasing me with a golf club for banging a skank.

Government Motors-safe even during low speed domestic incident debacles.

married to a swedish bombshell

and Tiger had to shank a skank?

Do not believe it...i do think they did have a domestic fight.

Can't take credit for this, but thought it was pretty funny:

Heated argument with wife over potential other girlfriend.

Wife hits him, leaving injuries on face.

Tiger plays the percentages, as he always does, and flees to SUV, hoping to make par

Wife follows him weilding golf club, hits back of car shattering the window as he attempts to escape the potential double bogey.

Hits fire hydrant, and hits next shot into tree at slow speed.

Double bogey becomes quadruple when the police become involved.

my wife said he's supposedly been having an affair-sounds like a "Eff you, I'm leaving" after a being confronted kind of deal to me.

That's what I heard too. Some "hostess" he met in NYC. She was in Australia at the same time he was several weeks ago. I'm sure there's nothing to be made of that fact. :roll:

How the hell do you hit a fire hydrant pulling out of your driveway? This story makes no sense at all.

Unfortunately we will never know the real story.

Sadly that's the truth. The Woods "camp' is making no statements now so they can come up with some BS story to cover up the truth.

Archived