Jimmy Clauson has declared for the NFL draft

Blackout

I thought Nate Davis was the ONLY QB worth taking in this past draft?

He's going to turn out into something too, eventually, but no, I stated many times that if we were going to go QB in Round 1, to go Josh Freeman. Also, I love how you and maybe two or three people say this to me like it's supposed to effect me. If you read magazines, websites, etc, at first MANY experts had Davis in the 1st OR 2nd round. Then, he fell.

Give me a break, your shtick is tired and ****ing old.

Compared to Sanchez/Stafford, he's doing very well, 5 INT or no 5 INT game. I don't see him going out there with 4 and 5 turnover games every 2 or 3 weeks like the guy under center for our team. Factor in the talent Freeman has compared to Sanchez, and ha, it isn't even close.

I think Josh know's how to slide, too.

As opposed to the loudmouthed 21-year-old know-it-all schtick you seem to have perfected and continue to embarrass your uncle with on a daily basis? Don't even get me started on your bizarre manlove for Tom Brady.

Freeman's got six starts, Sanchez 12.

Project his numbers out to 12 games and he'd have three more TDs and three more picks.

Freeman also sat and came into a situation with significantly less pressure than either Sanchez or Stafford.

Look at his overall numbers and compare them to Sanchez. Freeman's playing about the same, not better. And they are both playing slightly better than Stafford.

Not to mention that Sanchez is 6-6 as a starter while Freeman is 1-4.

Again, look at the Defenses on both clubs, then the weapons Sanchez has compared to Freeman's and then please, get back to me on how much better Freeman is playing with MUCH LESS around him. Heck, even Rex is more experienced coach in the league than Raheem Morris.

Put Freeman in NY, we're at least 7-5, if not 8-4.

Hopefully Sanchez turns out the better Quarterback in the long run. Right now, he isn't.

Again, look at the Defenses on both clubs, then the weapons Sanchez has compared to Freeman's and then please, get back to me on how much better Freeman is playing with MUCH LESS around him. Heck, even Rex is more experienced coach in the league than Raheem Morris.

Hopefully Sanchez turns out the better Quarterback in the long run. Right now, he isn't.

:face:

There is 0% chance Freeman would have started from day for the Jets. If we had stayed at 17 and taken Freeman, we'd be in much worse shape as Clemens would have started the first 6 or 7 games.

So no, you are wrong again.

There is 0% chance Freeman would have started from day for the Jets. If we had stayed at 17 and taken Freeman, we'd be in much worse shape as Clemens would have started the first 6 or 7 games.

So no, you are wrong again.

If Raheem Morris had a clue, Freeman starts from Day 1.

Rex Ryan would've started Freeman over Clemens, have you seen Kellen the past two games?

We'd be better than 6-6, easily.

Tell me Joe, how else do you respond to utterly ridiculous, unproveable pronouncements the likes of which you make about 12 times a day?

:rl: Yep. Okay. More like, you've got nothing left to say because your points are flawed.

You continue to make these nonsensical statements like the "Jets would be better than 6-6 with Josh Freeman at QB" yet I'm the making flawed points?

Is Josh Freeman throwing 17 balls into the defenders hands and fumbling another 9?

Don't think so.

If you read magazines, websites, etc, at first MANY experts had Davis in the 1st OR 2nd round. Then, he fell.

Websites shmebsites. Davis was never, ever seriously considered a 1st rounder as soon as he declared because it was known by everyone who followed the draft beyond Scott Wright's mocks that the only reason he came out early was because he was too retarded academically to stay in school. The guy made Vince Young look like a chapter president of Mensa. Totally and completely false.

Is Josh Freeman throwing 17 balls into the defenders hands and fumbling another 9?

Don't think so.

In half the number of games, he's thrown 10 picks and fumbled 7 times. Their QB ratings are nearly identical. Seriously, what the hell are you talking about that the Jets would be so much better with Freeman at the helm? No evidence supports that.

I liked Josh last year, too, but he hasn't had to deal with New York, and the media and weather that goes with it. And with just six starts, he has yet to face a team a second time. No one's really film studied him yet. Sanchez looked better thru his first six games than Freeman, and he came in with a lot more pressure. Freeman's on a bad team in a small market just trying to do a little better than the guy who sucked before him. Tampa would probably be a lot better off today if they'd just held onto Gradkowski. Don't cry to me about his weapons, either. Not like Sanchez has leaps and bounds better than Winslow and Bryant to throw to.

Don't think so.

Freeman's thrown 10 picks in six games as opposed to Sanchez's 17 in 12 games.

So, if Freeman had started all 12 games, you could pretty much count on him throwing 20 picks.

Freeman's fumbled 8 times and lost 2 in six games as opposed to Sanchez's 10 fumbles with 3 lost in 12 games.

So, if Freeman had started all 12 games, you could pretty much count on him fumbling 16 times and losing four.

In other words, Freeman is turning the ball over more frequently than Sanchez.

Want to base their picks on number of attempts? Freeman has thrown 10 picks in 169 attempts, that's one pick every 16.9 attempts. Sanchez has thrown 17 picks in 297 attempts, that's one pick every 17.47 attempts. Again Freeman is turning the ball over more frequently.

Freeman's played in six games and fumbled almost as many times as Sanchez has in 12.

On what planet is Freeman playing significantly better than Sanchez?

Give me a break, your shtick is tired and ****ing old.

Compared to Sanchez/Stafford, he's doing very well, 5 INT or no 5 INT game. I don't see him going out there with 4 and 5 turnover games every 2 or 3 weeks like the guy under center for our team. Factor in the talent Freeman has compared to Sanchez, and ha, it isn't even close.

I think Josh know's how to slide, too.

Allow me to redirect you here:

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84503&page=8

where this was said

He still lost us the game, period. When your QB throws FIVE interceptions, he is the #1 reason why you lost. He had nothing to do with the mishaps in OT, true, but that is one mishap compared to FIVE.

If he doesn't go back there like Ryan Leaf for 4 quarters, we don't have to worry about Weatherford holding down a ball.

and this

Sanchez threw FIVE interceptions in that Bills game. FIVE. How many times does that happen? Special Teams mess up or not, it does not matter, when your QB throws FIVE interceptions, he is the #1 reason why you lost.

So Freeman does it and we can just throw it out. Sanchez does it and he's the god damn devil. Oh and to once again answer your question, this is now 4 times since Sanchez that a QB has thrown 5 INT's so I guess it happens pretty frequently.

where this was said

and this

So Freeman does it and we can just throw it out. Sanchez does it and he's the god damn devil. Oh and to once again answer your question, this is now 4 times since Sanchez that a QB has thrown 5 INT's so I guess it happens pretty frequently.

35m05xg.jpg

where this was said

and this

detecting_win.jpg

Never said you couldn't throw out the Buffalo game, but then you still have 3/4's of the Jacksonville game, the New Orleans game and the second New England game.

It's tiresome after he does every other week for two months, compared to Freeman, who did it once.

Oh, and guess who threw 2 of those 4 games? Stafford and Freeman, other rookies. All 3 are under performing. Freeman is under performing the least, especially since many believed he couldn't start until 2010, at the very least, and he has the least amount of talent around him. Yeah, I'd say Calvin Johnson, Brandon Pettigrew and Kevin Smith are better than Antonio Bryant, Kellen Winslow and Derrick Ward.

Never said you couldn't throw out the Buffalo game, but then you still have 3/4's of the Jacksonville game, the New Orleans game and the second New England game.

It's tiresome after he does every other week for two months, compared to Freeman, who did it once.

Oh, and guess who threw 2 of those 4 games? Stafford and Freeman, other rookies. All 3 are under performing. Freeman is under performing the least, especially since many believed he couldn't start until 2010, at the very least, and he has the least amount of talent around him. Yeah, I'd say Calvin Johnson, Brandon Pettigrew and Kevin Smith are better than Antonio Bryant, Kellen Winslow and Derrick Ward.

So I guess you're not counting Freeman's three picks agains Miami or his four fumbles against the Saints either. Because your mancrush Josh Freeman has played well in exactly two of his five starts.

Get over yourself. You've been proven wrong time and again in this thread just admit it already.

Archived