Pennington declines interview after game

vinnys025

Whether his shoulder will require surgery or weeks of rest is still being kept a mystery, for some reason, by Pennington and his personal surgeon, Dr. James Andrews. Pennington hasn't publicly decided anything, and when cornered after the game, he gave a curt "no" to an interview request. Then he briskly walked out the door, proving that at least two of his limbs are working. -Sean Powell, Newsday

Nothing to say Pennyboy? How bout giving back some money so we can be a contender for the next couple years?

Whether his shoulder will require surgery or weeks of rest is still being kept a mystery, for some reason, by Pennington and his personal surgeon, Dr. James Andrews. Pennington hasn't publicly decided anything, and when cornered after the game, he gave a curt "no" to an interview request. Then he briskly walked out the door, proving that at least two of his limbs are working. -Sean Powell, Newsday

Nothing to say Pennyboy? How bout giving back some money so we can be a contender for the next couple years?

its obvious it was his fault yesterday...

please, if you want to bitch, do it about someone actually on the playing field ok?

its obvious it was his fault yesterday...

please, if you want to b!tch, do it about someone actually on the playing field ok?

If you think about it, it all started with Pennington and rolled down hill from there so I have a right to b1tch about him. Is that ok? Do I have permission from you Jetfan?

If you think about it, it all started with Pennington and rolled down hill from there so I have a right to b1tch about him. Is that ok? Do I have permission from you Jetfan?

fine bitch about it if you like but explain how Pennington refusing an interview contributed to that awful play calling? or how the statement How bout giving back some money so we can be a contender for the next couple years has any bearing on that game?

Archived