I'm a convert

NorthCoastJetsFan

After yesterday's game, I've finally joined the Herm must go club.

I sure wouldn't call yesterday "playing to win the game". Everyone on the Ravens knew exactly what we were going to do, so we obliged them by doing it. How stupid is that? Could we throw the ball over their heads ar least ONCE?

You can't blame Brooks for this, only the CS for coming up with one of the most inane game plans I've ever seen. You can't run the ball if they are constantly putting 8 and 9 men in the box.

And I'll give a lot of the credit for this fiasco to Bradway also. Even if we wanted to throw deep, we have no one who can get there. All we have are possession receivers, we have no one anybody is afraid of. As a matter of fact, our entire offensive team is a bunch of snails.

I can't believe we're back in the 3-13 days again and will be there for as long as these bozos are in control. I sure hope the fans send a message to Woody when we're 1-8 or 1-9 by not showing up. I doubt that will have any effect, as long as there is a waiting list of 10,000 people, they won't care.

Go ahead, call me a hypocrite for what I said before, I deserve it. #-o

im slowly leaning towards the HERM MUST GO side too..

im giving him til this weekend to see what he does with BOLLINGER ....if he does the same conservative B.S. then im on board.....

plus the FRIGGIN O-LNE needs to help BROOKS out ..

im slowly leaning towards the HERM MUST GO side too..

im giving him til this weekend to see what he does with BOLLINGER ....if he does the same conservative B.S. then im on board.....

plus the FRIGGIN O-LNE needs to help BROOKS out ..

We have an OL? I thought we had 5 turnstyles dressed in Jets uniforms

I went down to Baltimore and I just gotta say, that the 1-15 team was more entertaining. This one was painful to watch. You think in a week's time they'd have taken the opportunity to draw up some screen passes. Hey, they're stacking the box, let's put all the pressure on the new kid by running Curtis twice and then dodging the all-out blitz on 3rd down. Herm is friggin clueless. How about with abou 1:29 left in the 1st half, you call TO after they've gained 4 yds. Then after your D stops thenm cold on the next 2 downs, nothing? What then, was the purpose of the first TO? I can't believe I have to watch this mess in Buffalo and Miami. Those fans will have a field day with me. #-o

Count me among the converted as well. I thought the conservative play calling was a Hackett invention. After yesterday, it was obvious that Herm is the puppetmaster! I want the team I root for to go down swinging and slinging the ball down the field rather than playing scared. Please tell me why the Rams can find carries for Jackson and Faulk and the Chiefs can find carries for Johnson and Holmes, but the Jets can seem to find any carries for their backups? Is Tiki Barber a worse back than Martin? Barber sits for Jacobs and he hasn't done near as much as Blaylock has in this league. Herm must go!

The performance of the offense was so pathetic and conservative it made you not want to even watch the game- and I was only able to watch the first half- being a long term Jet fan that is sad. At least lose with some intention to win the game Herm

Archived