FIRE HERM NOW

bman

Edwards needs to be fired..PERIOD.. The guy is clueless and is starting to get that blank Rick Kotite sideline gaze..

HERMAN EDWARDS has cost the jets sooo many games..

He and Hackett handcuffed Vinny so many times that they took away any chance to win games..

Yesterday Herm did the same thing with Brooks!

Brooks arm in FAR better than the 2005 Chad Pennington arm..Give the kid a chance to win...

Let him air it out...The wr's are the strenth of the offense...Instead, they run a SLOW and OLD curtis martin into the line every 1st and 2nd down!

I thought you play to win the game you moron..

Herms gotta go.

Edwards needs to be fired..PERIOD.. The guy is clueless and is starting to get that blank Rick Kotite sideline gaze..

HERMAN EDWARDS has cost the jets sooo many games..

He and Hackett handcuffed Vinny so many times that they took away any chance to win games..

Yesterday Herm did the same thing with Brooks!

Brooks arm in FAR better than the 2005 Chad Pennington arm..Give the kid a chance to win...

Let him air it out...The wr's are the strenth of the offense...Instead, they run a SLOW and OLD curtis martin into the line every 1st and 2nd down!

I thought you play to win the game you moron..

Herms gotta go.

ditto... Edwards must go ASAP!!!

This may be cold, but I want him here until the end of this mess of a season.

I want him to go 1-15 and be branded like Cain a futureless loser idiot.

I want him to taste the nasty fruit of his piss poor labor.

I wan the press to eat him alive.

I want him to extinguish any chance of ever getting an NFL job except with Dungy.

I want him to be so disgaced and embarrassed that his future as either a motivational speaker or a talking head are nonstarters. I cannot think which is more laugahable-people paying to hear this imbecile speak on such matters or that the Jets organization fell for this line of horsepit and hired his pathetic a$$.

I want him to be Rich Kotite, except I think Kotite, for all his failings, was at least a nice man.

Herm is a fake phony fraud. And an awful scared football coach to boot.

you guys need to get real. There isn't a coach in the league that can win games with his emergency QB.

Firing Herm is like kicking the dog.

It's irrelivent, might make you feel better but doesn't really address the problems of the team.

Put some other schlub in charge of the JETS it's the same mess. No QB, No Offense. This is what's supposed to happen when you lose your franchise QB and his starter quality backup for the season - YOU LOSE GAMES. WHo the head coach is, doesn't change that fact.

The Jets could have beaten the Ravens with Brooks..Herm lost the game..AGAIN..two years in a row this idiot costs us the Ravens game..

The Head Coach is supposed to put his team in a position to win...

Who cares if you have a 3rd string QB..if he cant play QB then why is he on the team?

HE CAN play QB..He has a decent arm..Let him throw the goddamn ball...roll him out...use the TE...

TRY TO WIN THE ******* GAME

Why not TRY the shotgun, spread the offense, 4 or 5 wide? The guy has an arm. The Ravens KNEW Martin was getting the ball 3/4s of the time. Edwards played right into their hands. On the snap, you had 9 ravens rushing toward the LOS. That wasn't going to work. It's timid and pathetic. Play to win the game, my hiney. Cowardly-a joke.

In theory, it's a tough sell. Byu no less a tough sell than the gameplan of running every down.

So the idea, then, Bit, was to just give up?Tehn again,as to ideas, Edwards has no idea what he's doing. The thought of being that unpredictable is beyond his puny brain.

you guys need to get real. There isn't a coach in the league that can win games with his emergency QB.

It's irrelivent, might make you feel better but doesn't really address the problems of the team.

Put some other schlub in charge of the JETS it's the same mess. No QB, No Offense. This is what's supposed to happen when you lose your franchise QB and his starter quality backup for the season - YOU LOSE GAMES. WHo the head coach is, doesn't change that fact.

not this time bit, this game was a disgrace. i have never seen a coach so scared in any game.

oh yeah that Herm - when Hackett was here he didn't interfere enough because he was too stupid. Now that he got a million dollar a year OC in Dinger, why that Herm must be interfering too much! Cmon.

yeah ok it's Herm's fault this team is starting Brooks bollinger at QB.

Oh if only he was more unpredictable! They could have lost by 30 points instead of only 10!

face the facts this is a disaster and it's not the fault of coaching. You lose Chad you lose Jay this is where we are at. Starting Brooks Big 10 Bollinger in the NFL is not a place any coach wants to be. You could put Belly in this situation and see the same results. There's no substitute for a QB with an NFL caliber arm.

They have to go to Vinny, and soon.

Sometimes you have to kick the dog. This is one of them.

Sometimes you have to kick the dog. This is one of them.

Herm has proven he can lose games largely on his own, regardless of the level of talent.

His track record is no longer in good enough shape to make your argument stand up, Bit.

Boozer is right, making a change for the sake of change can be a good move in some cases. This is one of them. There's no way Donnie Henderson can be any worse as an interim coach. At least he'll bring INTENSITY to the table.

Archived