Indy vs. Jets --- Worth going?

Integrity28

I will be in Indiana for the holidays this year. I could theoretically go to the game.

However, the tix would probably be in the $300 each range, and I need 2.

I am a Jets fan, obviously. My gf is a Colts fan, having grown up out there.

Is it worth $600 to either see:

The Jets beat Curtis Painter.

Manning beat the Jets.

OR the Jets D shutting down Peyto............. nevermind.

I think I may have just answered my own question. $600 and its a guarantee that only one of us will be happy. We may be better off watching this one @ home.

I will be in Indiana for the holidays this year. I could theoretically go to the game.

Manning beat the Jets.

I think I may have just answered my own question. $600 and its a guarantee that only one of us will be happy. We may be better off watching this one @ home.

The only way to justify this one, is to go with the whole I witnessed history thing if the Jets lose. You just gotta hope the Colts win out.

Well... I could spin this a million ways... If Peyton plays and we win... I could claim to have been there when the Jets shed the SOJ stigma and finally outran the deal Namath made with the devil... but I'll probably go to the sports bar I used to frequent when we lived out there. :D

Manning beat the Jets.

The best quarterback in the NFL is playing the best defense in the NFL. Do you or do you not enjoy watching football games?

Peyton Manning will not have an easy time vs the Jets. I can see the happy feet now. I can also see us keeping the ball out of his hands with the running game and not letting him get in a rhythm. The Colts game is very winable with how these 2 teams match up.

Well... I could spin this a million ways... If Peyton plays and we win... I could claim to have been there when the Jets shed the SOJ stigma and finally outran the deal Namath made with the devil... but I'll probably go to the sports bar I used to frequent when we lived out there. :D

Don't forget, if you watch the game in person you can lord that over everyone who disagrees with your game analysis back here on the message board.

Don't forget, if you watch the game in person you can lord that over everyone who disagrees with your game analysis back here on the message board.

Flights to visit GF's family = $900

Tickets to see the best D play the best QB = $600

Peyton Manning bobblehead doll = Disturbingly ugly.

Having the proverbial trump card for internetz arguing cause you were there = PRICELESS?

The best quarterback in the NFL is playing the best defense in the NFL. Do you or do you not enjoy watching football games?

I love football.

But I haven't been paid in a month, so right now I love the money more. :D

**** this economy.

If GF likes football I'd go to the game...if the Colts win and finish undefeated you both can say you saw history. FWIW...I like the JETS in this game if we beat the Falcons...QBs struggles against pressure and we did a decent job hitting/limiting Brees.

Yes, watching the Jets down an undefeated team would be pretty awesome.

it sure was last year, i had a great time in Nashville when we whupped the Titans.

Do you really think it will cost 300 per ticket to go to that game? I can't see how that's possible.

FYI, got a call from Chef Sal today, saying if the jets in this weekend he wants to head out to indy for the game. That would mean a TAILGATEJOE.COM tailgate party in Indy!! WOOT WOOT

it sure was last year, i had a great time in Nashville when we whupped the Titans.

Do you really think it will cost 300 per ticket to go to that game? I can't see how that's possible.

FYI, got a call from Chef Sal today, saying if the jets in this weekend he wants to head out to indy for the game. That would mean a TAILGATEJOE.COM tailgate party in Indy!! WOOT WOOT

I was kind of surprised , but he

Manning beat the Jets.

sure, IF we beat Falcons..

Chance to see playoff run continue and us bending a possible 16-0..

Main thing is though , what does 600 mean to u? Obvioulsy dont impact you and yours if 600 is alot.

sure, IF we beat Falcons..

Chance to see playoff run continue and us bending a possible 16-0..

Main thing is though , what does 600 mean to u? Obvioulsy dont impact you and yours if 600 is alot.

Normally, I could spend the $600 on the game.

Right now, the situation is a bit different.

I haven't been paid in a month. I haven't gotten my expenses covered in 2 months.

My company's liabilities are being acquired... but it is a long process. I'll get my money IF the acquisition happens... I don't know when that will be. So spending money frivolously is not something I should be doing... if I want to be responsible.

I'm just going to see what happens today, and go from there. I'm still scouring for cheap, but GOOD, tickets too... it might not need to cost that much.

Too bad it's indoors... if they got snow, I would imagine I could score some cheaper tix last minute.

Normally, I could spend the $600 on the game.

Right now, the situation is a bit different.

I haven't been paid in a month. I haven't gotten my expenses covered in 2 months.

My company's liabilities are being acquired... but it is a long process. I'll get my money IF the acquisition happens... I don't know when that will be. So spending money frivolously is not something I should be doing... if I want to be responsible.

I'm just going to see what happens today, and go from there. I'm still scouring for cheap, but GOOD, tickets too... it might not need to cost that much.

Too bad it's indoors... if they got snow, I would imagine I could score some cheaper tix last minute.

Tip:

If you know a lawyer, have them write a letter asking for money for services rendered. You may not get , but it will put you on top of the list of the 'regular Joe's'. The creditors, landlords etc are on top of list with schlubs at bottom. Dont write letter if you want to still work for company though. Never fair.

Archived