Back from Baltimore

4HCrew

What a hell of a place to party in. Great area, great sites, definitely a lot to do. For those of you that met up with us, we had a great time. The Baltimore fans were great and very nice and that was before and after the Jets debacle. Ray Lewis' restaurant very nice and great food.

The game was a joke and so is the coaching staff. I had my section in tears as I called 8 plays in a row on offense. Ray Lewis seemed to be pointing out exactly where our plays where heading and Ed Reed was just toying with our team. Way to go Herm, you suck and will never win a super bowl as a head coach. I was embarassed watching that game and reminded me of the game vs Washington. Once again the future is bleak..aging O Line with health problems, aging rb, major qb problems and NO HEAD COACH.

Herm make yourself accountable and no one else. I am prepared to mail Hackett a basket of fruit and apologize as Herm is truly the problem. I cannot take this garbage anymore.

Game sucked I'm sure but how was the stadium? I read somewhere it was the 2nd largest crowd for a Ravens game ever and I heard from my friend who went to Maryland this summer that the stadium is beautiful.

Although I had a terrific time BEFORE the game in lot H -

- Signage for the stadium in the surrounding area BLOWS- of course I got lost for awhile and had to put 2+2 together that Camden Yards Lot H was also M&T's Lot H

- The parking management company told me lot H was open to the public but when I got there I was told it was permit /pre-paid-got in with a little protesting

- Traffic in the immediate area postgame poorly managed by police-still took a hour+ to exit

- Concession lines were well served (short lines) but with extremely boring food choices - weird considering the exciting food to be found at the likes of Attman's, Obrycki's and Vaccaro's \ Little Italy @ a mile away. (which I got ahold of in addition to my own tailgate fare)

- Plenty of Bud available but nary a Natty Boh on sight

- Beer prices were pretty high considering its Baltimore and not NY

- Fans not very abusive, but not very friendly either - a lot with mixed allegiances (Colts \ NY Giants \ etc)

- Stadium similiar to Giants Stadium but rarely posted out of town scores, MLB scores etc. Came in through main entrance (w\ Unitas Statue) but had to walk up a load of stairs vs wait for elevators.

- Boring game + no rivalry = ZZZZZ overall

Although I had a terrific time BEFORE the game in lot H -

- Signage for the stadium in the surrounding area BLOWS- of course I got lost for awhile and had to put 2+2 together that Camden Yards Lot H was also M&T's Lot H

- The parking management company told me lot H was open to the public but when I got there I was told it was permit /pre-paid-got in with a little protesting

- Traffic in the immediate area postgame poorly managed by police-still took a hour+ to exit

- Concession lines were well served (short lines) but with extremely boring food choices - weird considering the exciting food to be found at the likes of Attman's, Obrycki's and Vaccaro's \ Little Italy @ a mile away. (which I got ahold of in addition to my own tailgate fare)

- Plenty of Bud available but nary a Natty Boh on sight

- Beer prices were pretty high considering its Baltimore and not NY

- Fans not very abusive, but not very friendly either - a lot with mixed allegiances (Colts \ NY Giants \ etc)

- Stadium similiar to Giants Stadium but rarely posted out of town scores, MLB scores etc. Came in through main entrance (w\ Unitas Statue) but had to walk up a load of stairs vs wait for elevators.

- Boring game + no rivalry = ZZZZZ overall

The entire set up at Camden Yards is impressive. Both stadiums are nice. It is amazing what some of the smaller cities can accomplish stadium-wise. :wink:

If you ever get a chance, check out Heinz field in Pittsburgh. The museum inside the stadium (has all four SB trophies) alone is worth the trip.

Class act, class ownership in Pittsburgh.

Archived