Is Cannizzaro kidding?

Gang Green Girl

I wish I had Cannizzaro as a teacher in school. How do you give Coaching a 'C'? WTF is he watching?!! Glad jetnation.com isn't paying this guy for live chats!!

COACHING - Grade C

An argument could be made that Herman Edwards and Mike Heimerdinger were too conservative with Bollinger at the outset. That speaks of their lack of confidence in what Bollinger can do.

How convenient; blame Bollinger. It's not like Herm ever had confidence problems with Vinny, Chad, Quincy...

I have no doubt, if Chad was the QB on 1st and goal, the play calling would have been exactly the same.

COACHING: F

GGG you have to at least try to get an F, this coaching staff mailed in the game and they do not even deserve an F.

GGG when is your interview with Herm? You will need a good interpreter with you

That is why I like Cimini. He gets blasted for being negative but you know what....he was right.

He wasn't convinced the Jets would be great this year. Looks like he knew something!

Remember early in training camp when Cimini reported that PennyBoy was not throwing and then looked real poor when he did begin throwing?

You guys ripped him a new one. Guess what, he was the only reporter that called it like it was and he was 100% accurate to boot.

Remember early in training camp when Cimini reported that PennyBoy was not throwing and then looked real poor when he did begin throwing?

You guys ripped him a new one. Guess what, he was the only reporter that called it like it was and he was 100% accurate to boot.

That was Dave Hutchinson. Who did an interview with us:

http://www.jetnation.com/?p=149

JN: You were recently the only guy who stepped up and said that Chad

It is almost as if this organization is teflon when it comes to the media. Perhaps with cross town rival coughlin locking them out of the locker room they feel they need to kiss the Jets ass and keep it pisitive to continue to write and justify thier positions.

How convenient; blame Bollinger. It's not like Herm ever had confidence problems with Vinny, Chad, Quincy...

I have no doubt, if Chad was the QB on 1st and goal, the play calling would have been exactly the same.

COACHING: F

Wow. That's all I can really say. You actually blame the coaches for being conservative with Bollinger? I'm sorry, but that's just fuggin retarded.

Cannizzarro is a piece of sh*t. Did anyone read the article last week where he tried to mock the Jets organization because Chad wouldn't come downstairs to talk to them? Didn't Cimini get blasted for doing the same thing, except Cimini had the balls to call Chad out specifically instead of pussy-footing around like Canni-homer?

And, if you follow Mark's repport cards, when the Jets win, the Coaching section is all about Herm. When they lose, it's all about how Dinger and Donnie failed the team. He is a total Herm flack bootlick. Anyone who thinks this fat turd has a shred of credibility is a dope.

And, as for this article, "An argument could be made..."? WTF is that? Take a position Mark, you buffoon. I know that Herm has made your career, and that you're sh*t-scared of getting a REAL NFL head coach in here that doesn't give a sh*t about taking care of the media, much less a fluff-piece writer like yourself. Herm is a farce, and when they dump him on his ass you need to write an article that trashes the Jets for firing a "top five head coach" as you once called him, just to cement your legacy as an idiot.

Cannizzarro is a piece of sh*t. Did anyone read the article last week where he tried to mock the Jets organization because Chad wouldn't come downstairs to talk to them? Didn't Cimini get blasted for doing the same thing, except Cimini had the balls to call Chad out specifically instead of pu$$y-footing around like Canni-homer?

And, if you follow Mark's repport cards, when the Jets win, the Coaching section is all about Herm. When they lose, it's all about how Dinger and Donnie failed the team. He is a total Herm flack bootlick. Anyone who thinks this fat turd has a shred of credibility is a dope.

And, as for this article, "An argument could be made..."? WTF is that? Take a position Mark, you buffoon. I know that Herm has made your career, and that you're Sh#t-scared of getting a REAL NFL head coach in here that doesn't give a Sh#t about taking care of the media, much less a fluff-piece writer like yourself. Herm is a farce, and when they dump him on his a$$ you need to write an article that trashes the Jets for firing a "top five head coach" as you once called him, just to cement your legacy as an idiot.

yes, but I have to admit that I am captivated by his comments on golf and the local links. Very intriguing reading. Who knew he could bend down and pick a club out of a bag, nonetheless even swing a club?

Problem is after 4 years of Tuna keeping the whole complex under martial law, Canizzaro has now confused being an approachable and available with being a good coach. Which isn't to say a good coach has to be an ogre. But Edwards to his eternal discredit has spent as much time currying the favor of the press as he has spent doing almost anything else.

"You Play to Win the Game",-SURE! Brooks Bollinger is a QB on an NFL roster. Heard of Jim Plunkett, Earl Morrall(twice!), Jeff Hostetler, or Curt Warner? Losing your QB isn't the end of the world. If he cannot be allowed to throw more than 4 passes in the 1st half, and the whole gameplan was to run every down vs. one of the best defenses in the NFL, it says more about the incompetence of the guy making up the gameplan and choosing the roster than it does about Bollinger.

yes, but I have to admit that I am captivated by his comments on golf and the local links. Very intriguing reading. Who knew he could bend down and pick a club out of a bag, nonetheless even swing a club?

Note to Post editorial staff: Full-body pictures of Mark Cannizzaro in a golf outfit does nobody any service.

Problem is after 4 years of Tuna keeping the whole complex under martial law, Canizzaro has now confused being an approachable and available with being a good coach. Which isn't to say a good coach has to be an ogre. But Edwards to his eternal discredit has spent as much time currying the favor of the press as he has spent doing almost anything else.

"You Play to Win the Game",-SURE! Brooks Bollinger is a QB on an NFL roster. Heard of Jim Plunkett, Earl Morrall(twice!), Jeff Hostetler, or Curt Warner? Losing your QB isn't the end of the world. If he cannot be allowed to throw more than 4 passes in the 1st half, and the whole gameplan was to run every down vs. one of the best defenses in the NFL, it says more about the incompetence of the guy making up the gameplan and choosing the roster than it does about Bollinger.

Herm's greatest skill, and concern, has always been to keep his job at all costs. He does it by blaming others for his failures and by portraying himself as some sort of messianic deliverer who molds untalented players into some sort of Shrek-like Bad News Bears-type team. Get him outta here.

Archived