Bucs mock Bollinger - Let's send a posse down there

Fred Jetstone

So, what's allowed to play?

A little variety in the play calling. Like, uh, mixing it up a bit and not just throwing towards the end of the 4th quarter. And the receivers hanging onto the ball would be nice too.

So, what's allowed to play

Pinkshadow is allowed to play...with his pink-clad ring-around-the-rosy pals. Hahahha. Get a clue, Pinkey.

pink_pants_jacket.jpg

A little variety in the play calling. Like, uh, mixing it up a bit and not just throwing towards the end of the 4th quarter. And the receivers hanging onto the ball would be nice too.

Pinkshadow is allowed to play...with his pink-clad ring-around-the-rosy pals. Hahahha. Get a clue, Pinkey.

The receivers could hold on to the ball, if it wasn't thrown like a girl had released the ball.

Are you freakin five? LL was right, arguing with you is like bringing a rock to a gun fight. You're a freakin loser. Pinkshadow? I mean, it's not even clever. If you're going to try and rip me, at least try something creative. Oooo, pink! You mean the color that breast cancer survivors wear and the ribbons that support breast cancer research? So, go back to your boy, put him back in your mouth, and just stay there. You lack football knowledge. All taht Badger football has done ****ed up your brain.

With Bolly at QB (and allowed to play), yeah, I expect a victory over the Bucs. With Vinny Intercepteverde, I expect a pick-off circus.

How, in your right mind, do you expect a rookie, late round, 3rd round pick to do something against the leagues #1 defense with a history of completely embarassing young QBs.

If Favre, Culpepper, harrington and Losman, all first round picks with more history of success than Bollinger, couldn't do a damn thing against the Bucs this season, and no other young qbm asides mike mcmahon has ever done anything (and his team did lose btw), please, explain why you think you will win this game.

You have to put down the homer kool-aid man.

There's no one named Sapp on the Tampa Bay roster.

Do you even watch football?

There used to be a fat tub of goo named Warren Sapp on the Bucs. He's a Raider, these days. If you're gonna run smack, you should try to keep up.

Archived