Fins Fans...Where Are You?

SoFlaJets

I'm not wishing for it. I prefer Denver.

Anyway, true, your pass defense is immense. Although Welker was pretty effective against it the last time the two played. I suspect that will be rectified. However, the Jets run d just does not impress me. Maybe I'm missing something here?

Pass D = great

Run D = averge

Run O = very good

Pass O = garbage

imo.. I think we match up with you well cause your running game is very average, and you defense is below average

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pass D = great

Run D = averge

Run O = very good

Pass O = garbage

imo.. I think we match up with you well cause your running game is very average

Run game has improved .... a lot....as long as they don"t hand off to Maroney in the Red Zone. ;)

come on dude-I'm a fan, not stupid

My cousin does.

Based on your earlier findings, I can only conclude that your negativity is a sign of diminutive fandom.

I suppose my cousin will have to cheer hard enough for the three of us.

My cousin does.

Based on your earlier findings, I can only conclude that your negativity is a sign of diminutive fandom.

I suppose my cousin will have to cheer hard enough for the three of us.

Hey EY could you translate this one for me now? I swear I don't understand half of the **** you post...what drugs are you on anyway?

He used your own words and logic against you.

It was pretty cold blooded.

you see there's a big difference between me and a lot of guys around the boards-I find it mostly with the ex-JIers (last time I was there-one of the Mods had to ban necro-posting threads so somebody can prove how smart they are and how dumb another poster was)...there's this big concern with "being right". Being able to prove how smart one is and how they knew all along about this player or that coach or what some particular outcome will be. Me? I could care less about that ****-I could care less if one day I'm bashing a guy mercilessly (take Rhodes for instance) I'll start threads saying I hope he gets traded and then when he comes back and grabs 2 interceptions-guess what-I'm the biggest Kerry Rhodes fan on the boards. I am not concerned with trying to be the smartest guy online-I'm not, and neither are any of the other posters on either board (OK except for maybe Jason).

That's fine. But that's not the crux of the issue.

This started as a discussion of evaluating the Jets performance.

I know.

Mark Sanchez is Alan from the Hangover, the Defense is Phil, STs is Stu, and Doug is the playoffs.

you see there's a big difference between me and a lot of guys around the boards-I find it mostly with the ex-JIers (last time I was there-one of the Mods had to ban necro-posting threads so somebody can prove how smart they are and how dumb another poster was)...there's this big concern with "being right". Being able to prove how smart one is and how they knew all along about this player or that coach or what some particular outcome will be. Me? I could care less about that ****-I could care less if one day I'm bashing a guy mercilessly (take Rhodes for instance) I'll start threads saying I hope he gets traded and then when he comes back and grabs 2 interceptions-guess what-I'm the biggest Kerry Rhodes fan on the boards. I am not concerned with trying to be the smartest guy online-I'm not, and neither are any of the other posters on either board (OK except for maybe Jason).

You don't need to explain yourself.

Just offering that translation you asked for.

With all due respect, don't play the real fan card if you want to play nice.

I disagree with your assessment of our recent performances, but that doesn't make me any less or more of a fan then you are. This has nothing to do with right or wrong either, it's strictly an opinion in regards to how you think this team is playing right now..

Lastly, when will this ex-JIer stuff be done with? It's been a season and a half now and there's equal amounts of arrogance and egomania in both waves of refugees, you're just more familiar with the original brand..

With all due respect, don't play the real fan card if you want to play nice.

I disagree with your assessment of our recent performances, but that doesn't make me any less or more of a fan then you are. This has nothing to do with right or wrong either, it's strictly an opinion in regards to how you think this team is playing right now..

Lastly, when will this ex-JIer stuff be done with? It's been a season and a half now and there's equal amounts of arrogance and egomania in both waves of refugees, you're just more familiar with the original brand..

then maybe it's an age thing Chan...as I get older I care less and less about being right-especially on a MB about the Jets...I just want another super bowl before I shuffle off this mortal coil

then maybe it's an age thing Chan...as I get older I care less and less about being right-especially on a MB about the Jets...I just want another super bowl before I shuffle off this mortal coil

We all want the same. This has nothing to do with being right and everything to do with our perception of how the team is playing.

Which is why I used the example of my cousin thinking the Jets were SB favorites. The fact that you disagree with him doesn't make you less of a fan nor does it mean you "only want to be right". It just means you disagree.

Archived