GOB, Mavrik and Co. Are Coming To Town - JN Tailgate Plans?

The Gun Of Bavaria

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Those who have been wanting to punch me in the mouth for months (or years) will have their chance as I, along with Mavrik and our family are coming to town for the Charger game on the 6th. Joining us will be my wife, sister and parents. This will be my first home game since the GB game in 2002.

I'm hoping all of us JN'ers and some JI'ers can get together for some kind of tailgate. I'm open to ideas but I'd really like to see most of you out there if I could, well ok at least Cathy and Brenda.

If anyone has any ideas, or wants to run/organize a JN tailgate let me know. I'm looking forward to seeing those of you that can make it on the 6th. Smizzy, I'm bringing my taser to take care of that attitude problem of yours.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guns...

Give me a day or two. I am working on something. If I can pull it off I will let you know!

Either way we want to meet Mavrik!

Mavrik is gay. All of his girls at FSU are merely a beard.

And as for you Max, I'll bring a spare taser cartridge.

I can't wait to see all of your ugly mugs, I just hope TomShane can break away from his 10 year graduate degree program and show up in his cocktight shirt.

Mavrik is gay. All of his girls at FSU are merely a beard.

And as for you Max, I'll bring a spare taser cartridge.

I can't wait to see all of your ugly mugs, I just hope TomShane can break away from his 10 year graduate degree program and show up in his cocktight shirt.

Don't listen to the GOB propaganda machine. Anyways, if none of you out there have ever seen GOB, here's a nice pic of him:

sloth2.jpg

Looking forward to meeting you all on the 6th. The 6th also just happens to me my 21st birthday. So the kid will be drinking (at least, legally now). [-o<

:D:D

HEY! :D

I'd better see your lovely wife and your ugly mug there Al or there will be hell to pay. Tell Judy to get herself ready because we're doing some drinking.

we will definitely be there...I finally get to meet YOUR WIFE...and Judy doesn't need to GET READY, we are both always reading for some partying..

OH YEAH I FORGOT THE MOST IMPORTANT PART:

The SD game will be my brother's 21st BIRTHDAY so this tailgate and event will have a dual purpose. Who is bringing the shots?

your brother is now 21, gee seems like when I met him last year he was just 20 :mrgreen:

I, along with Mavrik and our family are coming to town for the Charger game on the 6th. Joining us will be my wife, sister and parents. This will be my first home game since the GB game in 2002.

GOB, I have great news for you.

I have inside info that PennyBoy went to Hermy and said he'd be available to start that game.

Hermy said "hot damn, we're going to be right back in the race".

GOB will definitely meet up with you...but of course YOU WILL NOT BE READY!

OH I'm Ready 4H. 4H you remember the band aid on the stripper's knee in Cleveland?? :D

Smizzy, I like my burgers medium. Make sure you have your cooking apron properly prepared convict.

TX - I wasn't aware your wireless internet connection worked inside the local gloryhole :D

Brenda - I'm midway through the 7th year of my marriage. I cannot be broken.

TomShane - I hope you can get the afternoon off from the Club Hedonism to attend.

Anybdy got a couple extra tix to that game? If I score tix, the wife and I will be there.

As for the tailgate, let me know where it is and I'm there. I've got plenty of coolers ,a portable gas grill, bag chairs and a folding table or two.

I'm guessing the GOB family won't be packing all that stuff with them.

We can coordinate food between now and then.

Regarding location, T-Mac and I used to set up between 16-H and 16-G. I think he still does. That would be convenient for folks who want to go over to 16-H and say hello. Plus, T-Mac's Rutgers flag is a good landmark.

Anybdy got a couple extra tix to that game? If I score tix, the wife and I will be there.

As for the tailgate, let me know where it is and I'm there. I've got plenty of coolers ,a portable gas grill, bag chairs and a folding table or two.

I'm guessing the GOB family won't be packing all that stuff with them.

We can coordinate food between now and then.

Regarding location, T-Mac and I used to set up between 16-H and 16-G. I think he still does. That would be convenient for folks who want to go over to 16-H and say hello. Plus, T-Mac's Rutgers flag is a good landmark.

that would be a perfect location, that flag does stick out in the sea of green...

look forward to maybe finally meeting you

Bob, I can always order thru TicketBstrd. For a season ticket holder, or waiting list member it costs about $10 over face value and you can print out your tix when I e-mail 'em. Of course if Vinny falls victim to an errant Fabini block, you'll get them for half that on eBay.

Archived