GOB, Mavrik and Co. Are Coming To Town - JN Tailgate Plans?

The Gun Of Bavaria

i think i would like to try and come to this game also ... sounds like it will be fun ;)

Sorry Greengal, it is for season ticket holders only. Plus Guns, his family and 100 other people that we already invited.

But we HAVE to draw the line somewhere. Otherwise these things just get out of control. Please don't take it personally.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry Greengal, it is for season ticket holders only. Plus Guns, his family and 100 other people that we already invited.

But we HAVE to draw the line somewhere. Otherwise these things just get out of control. Please don't take it personally.

Wow, and I always thought that I gave gg a hard time. :shock:

ahhhh the great and powerful weblord speaks! :roll: i am sooooo scared... i guess i better not come or else i will bet my block knocked off... maybe i will find someplace where i am wanted. sheesh!

Wow, and I always thought that I gave gg a hard time. :shock:

Tx:

Last we spoke you were checking the calendar. But feel free to join us if you want. Patsie Trolls are welcome to the party!

You can stay in the parking lot and watch the game on TV if you want!

ahhhh the great and powerful weblord speaks! :roll: i am sooooo scared... i guess i better not come or else i will bet my block knocked off... maybe i will find someplace where i am wanted. sheesh!

GG - why do you want to hang out with these jerks anyway? :shock:

Just showing my girl, GG, some love that's all. Why can affection only be shown to the Holy Trinity and the Apostles? Commoners and Slaves need love too you know. :lol:

thanks for the love garby and bren ;) i do so appreciate it.

the weblord has a dry sense of humor and i was responding in kind... :mrgreen:

I will see if I can make it. Guns needs a smack down and Smizzy ain't enough of a man to pull it off. He's a biatch.

NOOO. Tom, you will be there? I finally get to meet the ANTI-JET? OH MY, life is too good, I don't know what to do till Nov. now...and Smizzy too? what did I do to deserve this? :cry:

Oh, so they call that a dry sense of humor? :lol:

For chrissakes, I'm kidding. My dry doesn't measure up to God's dry, I guess. Damn! At this rate my time in Pergatory will be ridiculous!

Party like crazy, GG. Knock yourself out.

thanks for the love garby and bren ;) i do so appreciate it.

the weblord has a dry sense of humor and i was responding in kind... :mrgreen:

NOOO. Tom, you will be there? I finally get to meet the ANTI-JET? OH MY, life is too good, I don't know what to do till Nov. now...and Smizzy too? what did I do to deserve this? :cry:

Don't worry, when you meet him he won't say a bad thing about the Jets. It is like Jeckle & Hyde.

BZ

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Those who have been wanting to punch me in the mouth for months (or years) will have their chance as I, along with Mavrik and our family are coming to town for the Charger game on the 6th. Joining us will be my wife, sister and parents. This will be my first home game since the GB game in 2002.

I'm hoping all of us JN'ers and some JI'ers can get together for some kind of tailgate. I'm open to ideas but I'd really like to see most of you out there if I could, well ok at least Cathy and Brenda.

If anyone has any ideas, or wants to run/organize a JN tailgate let me know. I'm looking forward to seeing those of you that can make it on the 6th. Smizzy, I'm bringing my taser to take care of that attitude problem of yours.

u need a limo ride?

i know of one with fritos wrappers in the back seat...

That is because he will not have the keyboard to hide behind. :) It is amazing how people are different when you meet them in person. Tom is a sweet guy!!! Don't worry GGG I am not taking your man!!!

Oh, he is a 100% different in person (hedro). :)

BZ

Max, you're one lucky son-of-a-gun having such a sweet lady by your side to pick up the slack. You know the saying, behind every "successful" Man is a great Lady who deserves all the credit...or something like that.....actually, I think it is "great" man......but saying that 'bout you may make me puke. :lol:

Max, you're one lucky son-of-a-gun having such a sweet lady by your side to pick up the slack. You know the saying, behind every "successful" Man is a great Lady who deserves all the credit...or something like that.....actually, I think it is "great" man......but saying that 'bout you may make me puke. :lol:

What have I done that would indicate I am anything but great? I have greatness written all over me.

I started the 7th largest NY Jets fan site. Cracking the Top 8 well simply put, that is just great.

Attention Brenda - don't forget your camera......looks like there will be plenty of Kodak moments to capture. Be sure to take one of Max and the rest of his gang too. There just aren't enough of those pics!

You know what the problem with group photos? Someone in the crowd always emails you and says please don't use that picture.

:roll:

Some people are just too ugly, shy or insecure I guess....and some people should be :lol:

Max.....is.....great......nope, can't put those two together! Lets forget the vomiting for a moment, people would start thinking I've gone soft! I can't have that. I've worked hard cultivating this board persona, you know! :wink:

Archived