GOB, Mavrik and Co. Are Coming To Town - JN Tailgate Plans?

The Gun Of Bavaria

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd like to throw my name in the ring

as a strong possible attendee for this event.

Max, maybe you could just tell gg I was part

of the 100 or so you spoke of

Joe you are totally invited. You thinking about flying on up? Most of us are really freaky looking though. I mention this because the airfare is non refundable.

Except Tom. He is cute.

yeah, I gotta get off this rock & I am emailing a source for tickets.

I'll be bringing 4 cheeks, a couple of chins & maybe my son.

he's 16 & a great sense of humor so I thought he'd fit right in with

all you 16 h'ers............ I'm sorry max, i'm on jetnation now aren't I?

anyway , yeah umm, my son might be coming

:?

Joe you are totally invited. You thinking about flying on up? Most of us are really freaky looking though. I mention this because the airfare is non refundable.

Except Tom. He is cute.

Join the flunkie gathering- the more the merrier joewilly

thanks faba, when it comes to flunkies......I blend

I applied for a spot on that show "the biggest loser" recently.

the reply stated that the concept of the show was about being overweight, not about inadequacies,low self esteem & being substandard in todays society.

If it were, it went on to say, I was waay overqualified to be a contestant anyway.

thanks faba, when it comes to flunkies......I blend

I applied for a spot on that show "the biggest loser" recently.

the reply stated that the concept of the show was about being overweight, not about inadequacies,low self esteem & being substandard in todays society.

If it were, it went on to say, I was waay overqualified to be a contestant anyway.

Geez willy, you have been a Jets fan for a long time, huh?

yeah dna, I was barely too young to get an erection when joewillie got us the superbowl, & as a jetfan haven't had a reason to get one since

Unfortunately, I am on the same timeline. Maybe we'll be too old to get an erection by the time they win their next Super Bowl :lol: Actually, when I think about it, there's nothing funny about that. Damn #-o

Getting back on Track here. As a reminder...we are pleased to announce:

The First Ever Jetnation.com Tailgate Party. On 11/06/05 in Lot 11-C. Look for the mother of all tailgating vehicles (you will not miss it).

Let us know in advance if you will be stopping by. Also this is a private lot you will not be able to park in it. Let us know if you want to be included in the headcount for food/beer. We must know this in advance (Insert GOB Dount joke here).

Getting back on Track here. As a reminder...we are pleased to announce:

The First Ever Jetnation.com Tailgate Party. On 11/06/05 in Lot 11-C. Look for the mother of all tailgating vehicles (you will not miss it).

Let us know in advance if you will be stopping by. Also this is a private lot you will not be able to park in it. Let us know if you want to be included in the headcount for food/beer. We must know this in advance (Insert GOB Dount joke here).

Judy & I will stop by for sure

Archived