For a team thats not suppossed to be in the playoffs....

villain_the_foe

We've made it further than

The Patriots (fags)

The Eagles

The Packers

The Bengals

Woodson and that #2 "D" didnt show up against Fitz and the Cards (haha....Revis is KING)

McNabb had better dance moves than football moves last night (Just check out DarkLadyJets Sig)

The Pats got their azzez handed to them.

Ocho Cinco being trapped on Revis Island for 2 consecutive weeks was the longest streak by a WR and it showed. He was caught crying and throwing up. Home sick I presume.

More importantly, Every Jet key player showed up outside of Braylon Edwards (dropped a TD in the playoffs, unacceptabe bro). The Question of us belonging should be dead from here on out. If we were to lose to the Chargers we'd be losing to a team that has the talent to win it all....bottomline. On the flipside, if we beat the Chargers, they'll lose to a team that could ALSO win it all.

The Jets are great at the two most important stats required for playoff wins, Rushing, Defense.

Oh, and the Jets are tied for the lowest points given up in the first round with 2 other big time defenses....the Ravens and the Cowboys. And are #2 in overall defense (playoffs) behind the Ravens.

Real talk, the playoffs are not going to go the way the analyst expect it to.

Oh, and for the record, excluding the unbelievable Mr. Kurt Warner, Mark Sanchez was the best QB of the first round with a 139.4 QB rating to go with the 3rd best rushing attack of current playoff teams (behind Ravens and Dallas).

Im just saying. I know about the SOJ and all that, this team is legit people so please dont be surprised by going into Charger land and heading to the Meadowlands for an AFC playoff game against the Ravens after they beat the Colts. Life is funny like that!

Lets go Jets and Ravens. I'd love to see that game and I will make sure to be there in the stands and at my boy Joe's tailgate party!

Im so excited, Im sorry!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You do not run to win in the NFL any more. You don't, plain and simple. I'm not trying to rain on your parade, I'm not, but wait till you play a competent offens in San Diego. The Bengals have been awful since about mid-season. They haven't done anything.

You right, you play defense....which we also do. And I also said that Mark Sanchise was the 2nd best QB in the playoffs so far. Take that in for a second. Pump your breaks fin boy.

A Fin fan can never rain on anything at this point. Wait till next year when Chad's arm is sewn back on ya hear?

You do not run to win in the NFL any more. You don't, plain and simple. I'm not trying to rain on your parade, I'm not, but wait till you play a competent offens in San Diego. The Bengals have been awful since about mid-season. They haven't done anything.

Yet you still picked them to beat us and were ruling out the Jets in the gamethread, comparing us to the pathetic 09 Miami Dolphins.

To sum up, you're a joke.

Yet you still picked them to beat us and were ruling out the Jets in the gamethread, comparing us to the pathetic 09 Miami Dolphins.

lol. Hate posers. I do like the fact that he's going to watch his bitter team rival win a championship on his turf with a rookie QB/Coach.

Beautiful.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aqua4ever04 viewpost.gif

The only team in the AFC better than Miami right now is Indianapolis.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aqua4ever04 viewpost.gif

Let's just leave it at this, the Dolphins swept the Jets and because of that, you won't be in the post-season this year.

Wow, Aqua said all that huh? lol.

You do not run to win in the NFL any more. You don't, plain and simple.

BULLSHID.

You run the ball to control the clock.

You run the ball when you have the #1 running game and your opponent has the 20th rushing defense.

You run the ball when you have a rookie QB you're not quite sure of, and your opponent's QB is a gunslinger.

You run the ball when you have arguably the best Offensive line in football.

You run the ball because it wears Defense out, and then you can have your way with them.

You run the ball because you have won games running the ball.

You run the ball when you're the New York Jets.

Yep. And you sensative, hipocritical little babies had to all whine about it and wouldn't let me post in there. You guys are such fags. Don't speak bad of the Jets when they're losing because they can't handle it. But when they win... Open up the damn flood gates.

You right, you play defense....which we also do. And I also said that Mark Sanchise was the 2nd best QB in the playoffs so far. Take that in for a second. Pump your breaks fin boy.

A Fin fan can never rain on anything at this point. Wait till next year when Chad's arm is sewn back on ya hear?

Are you really that stupid? Sanchez is the worst quarterback left in the playoffs. Did you watch the Cardinals-Packers game today? Each of those guys can play better in their sleep, same with Manning, Brees, Romo, Rivers and Favre.

You run the ball when you have a rookie QB you're not quite sure of, and your opponent's QB is a gunslinger.

And this is why you're not going any further. You can't win with that kind of play unless you have one of the all time great defenses and yours is not 2000 Ravens material.

And I guess Carson Palmer is really redefining the term "gunslinger." 21 touchdowns and 3,000 yards, AIR IT OUT BABY!

Are you really that stupid? Sanchez is the worst quarterback left in the playoffs. Did you watch the Cardinals-Packers game today? Each of those guys can play better in their sleep, same with Manning, Brees, Romo, Rivers and Favre.

Lets get this straight, JOE FLACCO IS THE WORST QB IN THE PLAYOFFS! 4/10? and they still manage to kick the pats @$$e$$? You know why ? Running the football and playing D, Thats another good example, and they did that last year, and manage to play in the AFC Championship Game, and they lost to a Steeler team that year relyed on running the football and playing d, and they won the super bowl. Aqua, u say running the football and playing D cant win in the NFL anymore is so absurd.

Yep. And you sensative, hipocritical little babies had to all whine about it and wouldn't let me post in there. You guys are such fags. Don't speak bad of the Jets when they're losing because they can't handle it. But when they win... Open up the damn flood gates.

At least most of your bretheren were coming back to take their medicine when Miami lost their last three. You disappeared sometime after the Houston loss until this weekend. Talk about being a baby. BTW, how did that "Dolphins will run the table" prediction work out?

No, im not stupid.....alittle off to the right though I must admit (right side of the brain that is).

Bottomline, when it comes to the QB rating of every playoff QB that played so far it is a fact that Sanchez is only behind Kurt Warner. You can take it how you wanna, if you equate the fact to be stupid then im all for it. I tell you one thing though. Your fins aint there to "set the record straight" so just sit back and soak in your defecation while watching the Jets do in your eyes, the impossible.

And this is why you're not going any further. You can't win with that kind of play unless you have one of the all time great defenses and yours is not 2000 Ravens material.

And I guess Carson Palmer is really redefining the term "gunslinger." 21 touchdowns and 3,000 yards, AIR IT OUT BABY!

lol....sounds good. Im just glad that you can put us and those 2000 Ravens in the same sentence.

At least most of your bretheren were coming back to take their medicine when Miami lost their last three. You disappeared sometime after the Houston loss until this weekend. Talk about being a baby. BTW, how did that "Dolphins will run the table" prediction work out?

I wonder if he put up his 500 dollars on them running the table.

Poser! lol

Agayfag4ever = all things douche. The king of douche, if you will. He doesnt know a whole lot either and makes a fool out of himself often. I feel quite bad for him actually.

Never feel bad for him JiF. Him being a douche, he understands that its a tight and wet situation, hence being a "dolphin" fan. lol.

Do I detect a little jealousy there Aqua?

He says that you dont run the ball to win in the NFL yet his teams ENTIRE offensive set-up is based on the "WILDCAT". Dude is a genius. lol

Yeah but he'll only bring their running game up when it helps his argument, like blaming the fact that their not in the playoff's on Ronnie Brown's injury.

I'm honestly shocked he's still allowed to post (Aqua I mean). Most of the trolls even if they can be annoying understand the deal and will continue to post even if their team loses/doesn't meet expectations. As much crap as Reign37 may spew, he came back the same day as the Patriots elimination to his credit. Aquadouche seems to be a fair weather poster (only shows up when Miami is winning, but disappears when they aren't). That, IMHO, is the worst type of troll.

Yeah but he'll only bring their running game up when it helps his argument, like blaming the fact that their not in the playoff's on Ronnie Brown's injury.

You know what that sounds like? A poser.

He's fronting because its the Jets doing it and not Miami.

He keeps forgetting that you can certainly run the ball on ANY TEAM when those teams cannot get and maintain a lead on your defense. For some reason we keep doing what he says we cant do. Sounds like this poser is a hater too.

I'll put up 500 dollars that he's a hater Green! lol.

(Aqua....dont take my words personal, this is only football talk you poser!)

He says that you dont run the ball to win in the NFL yet his teams ENTIRE offensive set-up is based on the "WILDCAT". Dude is a genius. lol

Yep - and the best thing is when Dolphag fans say we copied their offense even though we've been using Brad Smith in that manner since 06, two years before the Dolphags implemented it as their entire offense...lol.

It sucks that we have to have the 2 worst fanbases in all of the NFL in our division.

I'm honestly shocked he's still allowed to post (Aqua I mean). Most of the trolls even if they can be annoying understand the deal and will continue to post even if their team loses/doesn't meet expectations. As much crap as Reign37 may spew, he came back the same day as the Patriots elimination to his credit. Aquadouche seems to be a fair weather poster (only shows up when Miami is winning, but disappears when they aren't). That, IMHO, is the worst type of troll.

He's the biggest gheyhomofag I've ever encountered on a message board, thats for sure. And he's not very bright. Its comical when he tried to discuss Football, that comedy is about all he brings to the table.

[x] passing is the key to winning in the nfl

[x] sanchez is worst qb left in playoffs

[x] many jets fans r babies

[x] carson palmer not that good..

Not seeing a whole lot wrong with what he says, but he's definitely coming off like a sore loser here.

conclusion

[ ] aqua is not a doosh

[x] aqua is a doosh

confirm'd

[x] passing is the key to winning in the nfl

[x] sanchez is worst qb left in playoffs

[x] many jets fans r babies

[x] carson palmer not that good..

Not seeing a whole lot wrong with what he says, but he's definitely coming off like a sore loser here.

conclusion

[ ] aqua is not a doosh

[x] aqua is a doosh

confirm'd

Pretty much agree, although I have a tiny bit of hope that our rookie QB just might be coming on at the right time. He's not going to be a Manning in five days, but he just might be better than a Dilfer.

Also feel that while passing is absolutely key to being a championship team, being able to stop the pass is equally important. The Jets are #1 in that category -by a wide margin- and compiled those stats while playing Brady twice, Brees, and three quarters of Peyton, during the course of the year.

Jet fans are allowed a little optimism and to think aqua's a douche. Although in defense of douche's, they do serve some purpose.

Pretty much agree, although I have a tiny bit of hope that our rookie QB just might be coming on at the right time. He's not going to be a Manning in five days, but he just might be better than a Dilfer.

Also feel that while passing is absolutely key to being a championship team, being able to stop the pass is equally important. The Jets are #1 in that category -by a wide margin- and compiled those stats while playing Brady twice, Brees, and three quarters of Peyton, during the course of the year.

Jet fans are allowed a little optimism and to think aqua's a douche. Although in defense of douche's, they do serve some purpose.

Lol.. agree on pass defense and much of what you said.. My overall point was that I more or less agree with him and he's still coming off like a doosh..

We'll see about Sanchez.. i think best case scenario is that we are passed the days of him killing us in a game that we're running the ball and the defense is playings well. I have absolutely no faith however in him winning a shootout at this point. But if he can play like a game manager who can make some plays, that might be enough.. (imo, he played better then Chad ever could of by making some plays that guys like Chad, Dilfer and the like don't make)

Archived