**** OFFICIAL NEW YORK JETS @ SAN DIEGO CHARGERS GAME THREAD ****

The Gun Of Bavaria

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The JETS WON and it feels great. Im sick and tired of all the negativity and guys who cant put the gloom and doom aside and ENJOY whats happening-------:cheers:

just because people are concerned about the team doesnt mean they arent enjoying what is happening.

Fans are best when they point out the flaws and stuff they are concerned with. Having a circle jerk gets boring after a while.

just because people are concerned about the team doesnt mean they arent enjoying what is happening.

Fans are best when they point out the flaws and stuff they are concerned with. Having a circle jerk gets boring after a while.

Are you serious---:confused: The JETS WON ---what flaws what concerns-------:confused:

I watched the JETS WIN.I watched what I thought was a pretty good game. They did what they had to do to WIN THE GAME.

just because they won doesnt mean they dont have issues. Winning doesnt cover up the flaws and problems.

But... whatever... watch the game whatever way you want. But dont bash those that see the problems with this team.

Archived